Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Cutie-Pie

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I've always really loved the Mournful Wail color scheme! When we got that baroness in the same colors, I adored it! It's just I'm not one for dresses that cover the whole body, I only like slightly above knee length, and the rest of the item isn't to die for with me, so it hurt me not to be able to buy up an item in that pretty, pretty color. I even used my phone screenshoting and trash photoshop skills to try to re-imagine some of my favorites in those colors (PS lovely talented gaia artists, don't try that at home wink ). Please, please make more of that! Especially this month! It's the pinnacle of spoopy! emotion_kirakira

Enjoy ignore my nekkidness.

"Lifeless Lucie"!
User Image User Image User Image
"My Ghostly Neighbor"!
User Image

I wanted to do others like the Secret Character M series, Or the Protagonists, the Alleycats, etc, but again, trash PS skills. sad These may not be the best, but can others imagine it?

Mewling Cutie-Pie

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Might this get more replies in another forum?

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Oooooh I love this idea! I'd die if they made a Ghostly Lucie...love that item like no tomorrow.

Yes! They admins must make ghosty recolors~

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Wow - I really like that Lucie hair. Is it blue with hints of purple, or are my eyes just ridiculous? Either way, it's lovely. I support this.

Mewling Cutie-Pie

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
KittieCupcakes
Wow - I really like that Lucie hair. Is it blue with hints of purple, or are my eyes just ridiculous? Either way, it's lovely. I support this.

You are correct! And that's the part I like the most about the ghost recolor theme, the blue with whisks of purple. It gives it that...ethereal feel?

And after posting the pictures I realized I think I actually used a blur tool on the over skirt pic... emotion_facepalm

Fluffy Trickster

Looks like "Polar" color to me, it was in trend awhile ago
it seems more for winter than halloween

Ghost color to me is like this
User Image

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I'd actually really love if they did semi-transparent recolors of EI's and other items. sweatdrop But I wouldn't mind if they did light blue recolors.

Wind-up Waffles

Nice idea! I like that color scheme too.

I thought this was going to be about a March item. Maybe add Lucie in the title? smile

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yes! That Baroness was a beautiful recolor, those colors need to be more used!

Mewling Cutie-Pie

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
dreamsk
I'd actually really love if they did semi-transparent recolors of EI's and other items. sweatdrop But I wouldn't mind if they did light blue recolors.

*O* that's a fantastic idea! If they did a ghostly color with transparency I'd shell out a bit of cash. *__* transparency itself though is an awesome idea. It'd be very interesting to see what people would come up with and how they'd use it.

Mewling Cutie-Pie

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Melomar

I thought this was going to be about a March item. Maybe add Lucie in the title? smile

I'll change it to "ghostLY". XD and add Lucie in parentheses.

Wind-up Waffles

ourshiningstarz
Melomar

I'll change it to "ghostLY". XD and add Lucie in parentheses.

Looks great! smile

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
...isn't this the polar color scheme? i think some outfits already have this.
im not really a fan of the color (i like the blue used in the rookie ei/mc more) but i like this concept! polar blue is nice * 0 *

Anxious Bookworm

I need that Lifeless Lucie. Gorgeous!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas