Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Seeker

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kahlan_BrightBlade
nun clothing would be a nice addition to the clothing that gaia already has. I 'm surprised we don't already have them.

well yea. that's why i've posted this, i'm honestly completely suprised they didn't do it after the first time i posted this, i really want a wimple and a habit. the metro chic dress is the closest thing we have, but even that's not right, i GUESS if you combined it with the enchanted book black underskirt........

O.G. GO

8,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
The Clerical Cassock's pretty close, but it doesn't have the white bits nun stuff has. sad

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
still maybe if you add the angelic collar?

O.G. GO

8,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Doesn't work. The Clerical Cassock layers over EVERYTHING. You'll see a few pixels of it, but it's covered.

Friendly Sentai

II Gru
If we can have other religious items, why not? Plus I can finally cosplay that girl from Hellsing. The one with Heinkel. > _ >

*sings* what do you do about a problem like Maria

Yumiko/Yumie.
My first thought was ... really a glossy variant of a nun's outfit ..... ( somebody said "fetish .... " ).
My second was Yumie, followed by Chrono Crusade.

As You may guess, i'm all for this, ...... even if it wouldn't be shiny ....... biggrin 3nodding
But i'd love Shiny/Glossy ones! biggrin heart whee

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tiina Brown
II Gru
If we can have other religious items, why not? Plus I can finally cosplay that girl from Hellsing. The one with Heinkel. > _ >

*sings* what do you do about a problem like Maria

Yumiko/Yumie.
My first thought was ... really a glossy variant of a nun's outfit ..... ( somebody said "fetish .... " ).
My second was Yumie, followed by Chrono Crusade.

As You may guess, i'm all for this, ...... even if it wouldn't be shiny ....... biggrin 3nodding
But i'd love Shiny/Glossy ones! biggrin heart whee

i'm pretty sure i said fetish.... but glossy nun, hehe... actually if anyone cares to know this idea came form reading a comic called "sister claire: pregnant nun. holy crap." it's really intresting and she's even here on gaia. look her up... actually maybe i should shoot her off a PM.

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aww... is that all i'm gonna get? i thought people liked this....
OMG, I have been waiting forever for Nun uniforms.
I was so excited when they come out with more priest stuff, but then saw no Nun
related things to go with it. So I was a little disappoint.

you're my hero. ❤

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
HospitaI
OMG, I have been waiting forever for Nun uniforms.
I was so excited when they come out with more priest stuff, but then saw no Nun
related things to go with it. So I was a little disappoint.

you're my hero. ❤

thank sister claire, and yamino, they were the ones that inspired me.
I'd find it a little distasteful if they gave us anime- and fetish- styled habits. I'm not religious but that's just not a line I am comfortable with a PG-13 site crossing. A normal black habit and wimble, however, I would love.

Also, how about Catholic-style rosaries? We have a few rosary-looking items, but they're lacking crosses. One of my favorite movies revolves around nuns, and I'd love to be able to cosplay Sister Mary Robert more accurately.

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lady Psycho Sexy
I'd find it a little distasteful if they gave us anime- and fetish- styled habits. I'm not religious but that's just not a line I am comfortable with a PG-13 site crossing. A normal black habit and wimble, however, I would love.

Also, how about Catholic-style rosaries? We have a few rosary-looking items, but they're lacking crosses. One of my favorite movies revolves around nuns, and I'd love to be able to cosplay Sister Mary Robert more accurately.

why thank you for your comment, however what fetish habit do you refer to?

Friendly Sentai

damagedalice
Lady Psycho Sexy

why thank you for your comment, however what fetish habit do you refer to?

I think she means fetish-styled habits in general.

Personally, i'm more like Traditional + (non-naughty) Anime-style First.
"Naughty" & .... odd variants ..... should definitely be Cash Items, and don't have to be referred to as .... nun-related.
Also, the Site is PG-13, but that hasn't stopped Gaia from being ..... a bit naughty.

Fetish things can easily "hide in plain sight" here on gaia, because they look great!
I mean, corsets? Form-fitting outfits?

Anyway, as an example, on how i think:
I absolutely dislike (detest?) so called "Winged Wimples", i really like the sleek, fitting white head-coverage, though.
However, that "winged wimple" .... has obviously ..... been around? Is it even standard in some or several convents?
So i think, despite my dislike, that it should be included in a "clergical update", along with the fitting head-coverage ........

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
thank you for your input tiina. i would first post it but i'm not exactly sure what you mean, pics if you can?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff