Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
HUGE NOTE TO GAIA THESE ARE NOT CASH SHOP WORTHY THESE ARE GOLD SHOP ITEMS FOR 5000GG OR LESS THEY ARE AVRAGE ITEMS SO DON'T PULL A GREEDY COCKBITE AND PUT THEM IN A RIG!!!

IMPORTANT NOTE: i am also going for "megathread" achievment. PLEASE post any opinions suggestions critisisms or bumps! it would help greatly.

my suggestion is simple, nun clothes! we don't have any! which is suprising cause nuns appear in anime and such, plus there's a nun fetish. (don't ask me i find it creepy) and there's felicia. (from darkstalkers) who was raised the devout sister rose. (i think that's a nunnary... maybe it's just 1 sister for the nunnary... i don't know....) but i say nun clothing would be useful in a myriad of ways. (cosplay and other such uses) also bridget, (guilty gear) he wears a nun bonnet style thingy.

it has been brought to my attention that the nun's dress is called a "habit" and the headpeice is called a "wimple" thank you to those that contributed that information. though.... wimple is kind of a funny word...

here's a pic of sister felicia, just for the point of showing nuns ar a part of anime/games

User Image

((i haven't seen any since i posted this awhile back, so i'm reposting this, if there's nun clothing i didn't see please direct me there.))

firstposted:
Keiko Mystere
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes plz.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

suggested content
Tiina:
Clothes made & worn by Morkaii
User ImageUser Image
yes. very yes to the fetish nun.

rosegurl1:
different colors of rosarie beads

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TIINA BROWN'S EDITS!! ((she rocks!))

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valkyrie Profile Lover
User Image
Made my own edit for a nun outfit.
User Image
I transposed a couple of the Lyndexer's Journal dresses together, and recolored them black. Thanks to MSPaintery, it took several hours longer then it should have. Meh.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

I was going to say... this thread looks very familiar. xD

As it is of yet, I do believe this request has not yet been filled.

And once again, I still support it.

Wintry Dragon

We do have nun habits, but they are Buddhist or Shinto-inspired. It would do us good to have variety.

High-functioning Pie-Maker

21,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Nerd 50

These are the first two that come to mind for me. Trinity Blood and Chrono Crusade.

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
awsomesauce! i still get support!! -dances-

((i'm also going for the popular thread with this, since the first one got 200 som replies))
If we can have other religious items, why not? Plus I can finally cosplay that girl from Hellsing. The one with Heinkel. > _ >

*sings* what do you do about a problem like Maria
I concur, Chrose Crusade has a nun protagonist after all. And then there is this one anime with a girl named Index who is a nun.

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That would be really nice! I never even realized that there was no nun stuff, and there are TONS of nuns in anime! The closes I can think of is the black meido dress, but that's REALLY stretching it. We should have sexy nun stuff and actual nun stuff.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I would love Rosette's outfit from Chrono Crusade. I loved that anime!

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Oh the possibilities.

Yes please.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Awesome McGee

Oh the possibilities.

Yes please.

This post, very much.

I also support the idea of Index.

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

[X] I would love Nun clothes in all the colors of the rainbow and styles. 4laugh

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image That would be sweet. I know nun's outfits are generally black, but could we also get them in red, blue, orange, teal, mint, and other sorts of colours, too?

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I didn't know we didn't have nun stuff. It's something I would have just assumed we had. Definatly support the idea of nun-inspired clothing.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Blood Trinity is one of my favorite animes.

It would even be nice to see what Order Gaia has. (in other words, seeing one in classic Gaian colors)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff