Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Friend

Annnnnd, updated. New 2 billion gold generator. D:
Environmental Unity
Oh wow,thank you so much for compiling this list.

To be honest though,I don't think the market can recover. It's sad, I know some people that have over 500m gold,and they feel poor. A couple years ago, that would have been unheard of.

Also,your avatar is perfection. emotion_drool

No problem, it was pretty interesting seeing how often these were getting released over time and the attention put on them. Still disheartening though. ;n;"

With every new generator they release and each one they bring back, it gets harder and harder to believe that the market could ever recover. :'c

Aw, thank you so much! emotion_hug
Cpt Odd
Wow, this thread is amazing. It's full of helpful information and is very detailed. I hope the CEO reads this thread.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you found it so, and I would love it if the CEO or COO saw this, or anyone a bit higher-up to pass it on would be amazing.
BOMB4Y
Wow, those are plenty - and that's a long list for 2014. The gold payout seems to rise too, huh? eek I'm not surprised if we hit the 10 billion mark for gold payouts at the end of this year.

Hopefully they're just doing the gold gen thing for this year, and next year would be for replenishing items and no gold gens come out? Hopefully... sweatdrop There are still nice things on this site that go for very little gold, including companionship and chatting, so I'd be sorry to see the site go belly-up... or so people are saying it will. sad

It is, and we're not even half-way through! X'D;; Yeah, it does. They try so hard to entice more people to spend. I wouldn't doubt it either honestly.

That would be nice. The sooner they switch to item generators or do something about this, the better. Yes, there are! I'm usually on here for chatting with friends, lurking in forums, and such.

I hope that once they are done with Gaia, they'll hand it over to someone else who would care about pleasing the user base, or at least customer satisfaction!

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
There's two new ones called eat me and drink me.
I'm not testing it out... Please be a pure item gen?

Playful Friend

its a curse

Whoa, really? D: New ones everywhere.
Could you link me to the announcements please? I couldn't find them, but I see them in the cash shop.
Oh, maybe they haven't made the announcements yet... x:
Hope it's an item generator! Please, please!

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Umioko
its a curse

Could you link me to the announcements please? I couldn't find them, but I see them in the cash shop.

GCD CS UPDATE

One of them, is a pure gold gen and the other is a pure item gen, from what I read.
Can't verify cause I'm not gonna waste my GC on a gg.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
This thread is very well put together and the list of generators is extremely organized. If this raw data doesn't scream how ignorant Gaia's marketing is, then I don't know what does. If this was any other community business, those in charge of marketing would be fired for tarnishing the reputation of the company to this degree.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
gonk
Another pure GG.
Holy moley. I feel this list will grow exponentially.

Explorer

that day Flynn was first released, I would like to know how much in sales they made.

Playful Friend

its a curse
GCD CS UPDATE

One of them, is a pure gold gen and the other is a pure item gen, from what I read.
Can't verify cause I'm not gonna waste my GC on a gg.
Ah I see. I'll be sure to add them up tomorrow then! Thank you for the heads-up.
Interesting how they have one generating items and one generating gold.
I wonder if they're testing how many people go for each to see which kind of generator sells for more...
Ah, in that case I hope more go for the item generator. D:
Zandykins
This thread is very well put together and the list of generators is extremely organized. If this raw data doesn't scream how ignorant Gaia's marketing is, then I don't know what does. If this was any other community business, those in charge of marketing would be fired for tarnishing the reputation of the company to this degree.
Aw, thank you so much, Zandy! That means a lot coming from you. emotion_hug
Haha, neither do I. I hope they take a step back soon to see the lot of good this is doing. :/
Ah, they surely would. I had never considered it that way. Oh how Gaia has fallen...

If they insist on being treated as a company, then they should start acting like one.
These business tactics are poorly-thought out, becoming ineffective, are highly inefficient, and overall badly executed.
Their lack of attention to customer satisfaction, customer feedback, and communication with the user base is amazing.
In the end, I still see them as a poor excuse for a company.
Environmental Unity
gonk
Another pure GG.
Holy moley. I feel this list will grow exponentially.
I know right? Two new gold generators in one day and reminders for another.
I think so too. I'll do my best to keep up with it. gonk
VaniIla Coke
that day Flynn was first released, I would like to know how much in sales they made.
As would I. I'm sure they were high in sales for her since it was a "limited time opportunity".
I'd love to see the sales on all of these gold generators. I wouldn't doubt that they're declining, little by little.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Umioko
I hope that once they are done with Gaia, they'll hand it over to someone else

Don't hold your breath - it's a grant of up to 2 billion now. eek

I'm more worried that they'll shut down the site once they're done instead of hand it over...

Playful Friend

BOMB4Y
Don't hold your breath - it's a grant of up to 2 billion now. eek

I'm more worried that they'll shut down the site once they're done instead of hand it over...
Very true! D: It would be saddening if they chose to shut it down once they're done.
I think I joined this website at the wrong time...

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Umioko
its a curse

Eat Me, Drink Me Announcement

So, apparently a choice between over-released items, or near worthless gold, judging by the feedback. sweatdrop

And MIH is still in the shop, because that's not going to skew their results at all. rolleyes

Playful Friend

Fr0z3N S0L1D
I think I joined this website at the wrong time...
Sadly I think so too. I'm sorry about that. D:

Playful Friend

Nova0437
Eat Me, Drink Me Announcement

So, apparently a choice between over-released items, or near worthless gold, judging by the feedback. sweatdrop

And MIH is still in the shop, because that's not going to skew their results at all. rolleyes
Thank you so much - updated!

Haha, I guess so. Gosh, how sad. These two generators are just a test to see which one will get them more money, yet it's really poorly thought-out because there's just too many factors in here to get accurate information.

Just like you pointed out:
- More appealing gold generator in the cash shop that can generate twice as much as Eat Me
- Overused, unappealing items used in Drink Me

Playful Friend

Legally blonde bumping.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out