Welcome to Gaia! ::

It needs to happen, and fast.

I am quite tired of walking into the chatterbox and seeing 10+ "I haert teh God!1" threads.
--And upon going into them, I see people saying something like:
"Liek, I loveth t3h g0D n u Shud 2 or u go to Hlel!! olol!@@1`"
*retrieves the link*

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=60

That's the forum link 3nodding
Ah, i edited this post. Didnt know there was such a forum till he poped up with the link whee
Plus: You cannot do anything about it, the people in there are only speaking their opinion. (Most of the time.)
I mean, occasionally I can find a loophole and get the thread deleted for many other purposes, but if I do not find a valid excuse, they will continue flaming each other and trying to recruit people into the christian cult.

Not all of us here on gaia are christians, catholics, jews, etc. We do not want to see a handful of religion-related threads while on gaia either.
Jjmvideogamer
*retrieves the link*

Then they shalt make it more noticable to those who are about to go into the chatterbox. neutral I have been on gaia for 2 years now and never saw that forum.
Malice Mort
Jjmvideogamer
*retrieves the link*

Then they shalt make it more noticable to those who are about to go into the chatterbox. neutral I have been on gaia for 2 years now and never saw that forum.
I'm sorry... I can't help you there sweatdrop [/off main topic sweatdrop ]

at least you can discuss your views without your topic being flamed or loaded with tons of spam, so that's a plus biggrin
if u dont like them jus ignore them. and i find that offensive i am a christian and we do not tell people they should burn in hell, we try to prevent that from happening
Jjmvideogamer
Malice Mort
Jjmvideogamer
*retrieves the link*

I'm sorry... I can't help you there sweatdrop [/off main topic sweatdrop ]

at least you can discuss your views without your topic being flamed or loaded with tons of spam, so that's a plus biggrin
There were times when that has happened.

--@Glaiden: If I do not like them, I try to stop them. There is obviously a very distinct reason if I do not like somebody.
1) Too bad you find it offensive.
2) I do not care if you are Christian or not.
3) Many of your cult members do tell people to burn in hell.
4) How are you trying to prevent it from happening if you are in here and not in the chatterbox?
5) Work on your caps and spelling. You just reminded me on "Gaian Spell Check". neutral
Glaiden
if u dont like them jus ignore them. and i find that offensive i am a christian and we do not tell people they should burn in hell, we try to prevent that from happening

But it's not your place on a perfectly secular forum. (You know, aside from the commercial holidays)

Anyway. We've pointed out the forum. You can go state your opinion there. =D
People make such a big deal about religion being accepted in this country, causing the more religious people to either speak up or back out. I never knew there was a forum for that here though. Too bad alot of people in chatterbox don't know about it. Maybe they should have some kind of search where you can look up forums for a specific need. That might make things a little less.. tangled. [/]
calamity
Glaiden

But it's not your place on a perfectly secular forum. (You know, aside from the commercial holidays)

i can post at chatter box if i want. u kno freedom of religon is great mrgreen
Glaiden
calamity
Glaiden

There are restrictions to freedoms here in the US. rolleyes

Example: You cannot scream "FIRE" in a theatre and say it is freedom of speech.
Thus, you cannot shout your religion in the public.
Malice Mort
Glaiden
calamity
Glaiden

Sure you can. You've obviously never been to Cincinnati on a crowded afternoon.

Street ministers everywhere.

But that's not why I'm posting. I'm posting to say that this is -not- the chatterbox. This is feedback. The chatterbox used to be here but it isn't anymore. Allow me to direct you to the chatterbox. It's in community now.
Malice Mort
Glaiden
calamity
Glaiden

CHRISTIANITY ROCKS THE WORLD!! JESUS IS THE ONE! OUR SAVIOR!! BECOME A CHRISTIAN TODAY!
calamity
Malice Mort
Glaiden
calamity
Glaiden

Sure you can. You've obviously never been to Cincinnati on a crowded afternoon.

Street ministers everywhere.

But that's not why I'm posting. I'm posting to say that this is -not- the chatterbox. This is feedback. The chatterbox used to be here but it isn't anymore. Allow me to direct you to the chatterbox. It's in community now.
More specifically, you cannot say it in certain areas.
I doubt they will let you stay if you are preaching about the holocaust in a christian church.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff