Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good Idea?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

i guss so ut i'm not shur looks like you have support thouh
shadowraver13
I was thinking about this yeaterday and decided to see what ppl thought of it. What if u could go to like a church...or anywhere on gaia and get married? And then have a child. If the two ever get divorced then parents can go to court or something and try and get custody of the child. (I mean not doing this just on rping) It would be kinda cool...Making gaia a little more realistic. Just a thought. Tell me what you think. Both bad and horrible. sweatdrop

If you want to see this.. come to my thread and sign the petition, already 300+ sigs. Link in my signature.
The marriage idea would be nice but the child custody and court would be too complicated.
Ok the idea is good but we must remember that as it was stated ealier people would abuse the idea. Now kids I have no clue on....I would hate having a little kid. And the whole gay marriage issues as well. It would be way to messy and might I add all these users getting married and then if possible divored would cause the site to go really dang slow due to server lag. It is a good idea but it happening on gaia would be one big problem. Rp is a good idea.
sounds good. i think they ha a pettion for this. i know i siged up with it.
Yeah, the idea of gettin married is definately a good idea over here. That'd be cool. ummm it'd be cool too if like we could hold actual weapons for the ones of us who resemble fighting characters and stuff, swords, daggers, but guns are for cowards...bows are decent.....o.0
yes, a good idea....but incredibly hard to make!!!!! BATLLE TO GET CUSTODY OF A CHILD!!?!??! how is gaia supposed to make something like that!?!?!
no way this isb way out of our league
i love this idea!!!
i think its a great idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out