Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just think that a lot of those items that you throw wigs in could've had shoes, instead. Because you have the entire outfit, and no shoes to match? Really? And we have very few shoes that actually look good, but yet, you'd rather match a wig to the outfit pieces, instead of giving us more shoes that would actually complete the outfit, like in mechanical Doll, Classic Marcella, and Mathematical Spiral, for starters. And countless other rig items that could've had matching shoes to go with the outfit pieces, instead of the wigs. What kind of sense does that make?

Timid Lover

14,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
They can't afford shoes so they walk in the cold snow barefooted. sad
DarthDub
They can't afford shoes so they walk in the cold snow barefooted. sad
all these elves in Gaia that could make shoes, and we don't have decent rig shoes to actually complete the outfit? ridiculous

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Wigs are a better selling point than shoes, most likely. You rarely see people spazzing out over great shoes but if an item has a great wig, people go nuts. Obviously Gaia is going to play to that by giving wigs.

It isn't that I disagree with you necessarily...I can just understand why they give wigs instead.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
They hate shoes and pants. So when they have to make any of them they just do an entire leg-mod.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Seriously, this is one of THE most skirt-filled, frilly, dainty RIGs we've had in a while. I mean, it's always been pretty bad for those of us who prefer pants and aren't so big a fan of leg mods.

But honestly. Even the "Little Drummer Boy" was turned into a ******** dress. As someone who likes pants and not leg mods, I have... what, TWO options in this entire RIG that isn't ******** frills and leg mods?

What the ********, man. Seriously. What the actual ********.
StrawberryZ0mbie
Wigs are a better selling point than shoes, most likely. You rarely see people spazzing out over great shoes but if an item has a great wig, people go nuts. Obviously Gaia is going to play to that by giving wigs.

It isn't that I disagree with you necessarily...I can just understand why they give wigs instead.

Wigs can go to hell. i mean it .We have nine-hundred-twenty-one of them, and I think that's more than enough. Meanwhile, gaia's creating all these items with their own unique look that are supposed to be a set, but yet don't have matching shoes?! They're leaving out valuable items that should be going with the set- because it's not easy finding a different pair of shoes to match each of those items where shoes could be instead of wigs. if Gaia wants us to buy more items to complete the set, then they should actually complete the set for us to do that, instead of filling it with useless crap like wigs. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people pleading for more and better shoes. Hardly ever do I see people asking for more wigs.
Shintouyu
They hate shoes and pants. So when they have to make any of them they just do an entire leg-mod.
I noticed, and that's also frustrating. leg mods everywhere. it pisses me off that gaia artists can't give two ******** to draw shoes and pants anymore.
Bleeding Apocalypse
Seriously, this is one of THE most skirt-filled, frilly, dainty RIGs we've had in a while. I mean, it's always been pretty bad for those of us who prefer pants and aren't so big a fan of leg mods.

But honestly. Even the "Little Drummer Boy" was turned into a ******** dress. As someone who likes pants and not leg mods, I have... what, TWO options in this entire RIG that isn't ******** frills and leg mods?

What the ********, man. Seriously. What the actual ******** feel your pain. Gaia's going the opposite of what people are asking for, and the don't even care. frills and wigs and and legmods out the a**

Those three things are what'll cause the world to end. Just wait and see. The server explosions from all the frilly, girly crap, and legmods, and wigs on top of the user bitching will take the world with it.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Did someone say all-shoe gold shoppe update across a good portion of the shoppes in many styles and colours? emotion_kirakira

In all honesty, we definitely need more shoes; no leg-mods, no boots or heels that make the avatars' feet look like specs of dust compared to the rest of the body. I would be delighted to see more normal shoes on site.

CAPTCHA: pond life. Would make sense then as to why there are no shoes and more wigs; the people the items are based off of are aquatic and do not need shoes. xp

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Lalune Solair
StrawberryZ0mbie

Wigs can go to hell. i mean it .We have nine-hundred-twenty-one of them, and I think that's more than enough. Meanwhile, gaia's creating all these items with their own unique look that are supposed to be a set, but yet don't have matching shoes?! They're leaving out valuable items that should be going with the set- because it's not easy finding a different pair of shoes to match each of those items where shoes could be instead of wigs. if Gaia wants us to buy more items to complete the set, then they should actually complete the set for us to do that, instead of filling it with useless crap like wigs. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people pleading for more and better shoes. Hardly ever do I see people asking for more wigs.

I'm aware of your personal hatred for wigs--CS wigs in particular. But your opinion on the issue hardly matters if wigs remain a very good selling point. Which, they do.

If more people cared enough about shoes so that items with shoes instead of wigs would sell just as readily, I'm sure Gaia would add them. But that just isn't the case. I think it's silly to call wigs useless. LoL. The reason people don't ask for them is because people know that the vast majority of CS items have a wig in them (because wigs are popular). There's no reason to ask for more.

Again, I'm not saying that more shoes wouldn't be nice. I'm just saying that...they're not going to replace wigs with shoes until people stop wanting wigs. Which isn't likely to be any time soon. You can hate on wigs all you want but it's not going to change that the vast majority of the vocal population responds very favorably to wigs. When a new NPC comes out, usually people say..."OMG I WANT THAT HAIR! not "OMG I WANT THOSE SHOES."

The best we can hope for, no doubt, is more shoes in addition to the wigs we get.
Bleeding Apocalypse

What the ********, man. Seriously. What the actual ********]
    Little Drummer Boy is the one that really got me. I just...what?

Although, I get more frustrated over the lack of pants (how can you make shirts, sleeves, hair accessories and shoes, but not pants?!), we do need more shoes too.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Bleeding Apocalypse

It's more like five or six options but yeah, this RIG was pretty girly. I sort of had a feeling it would be when I saw the ballerina was the star of the story and the soldier spent the entire time unconscious. <.<

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
StrawberryZ0mbie
Bleeding Apocalypse

It's more like five or six options but yeah, this RIG was pretty girly. I sort of had a feeling it would be when I saw the ballerina was the star of the story and the soldier spent the entire time unconscious. <.<

Just went through the list. Four options that meet the most basic requirement of 1) being pants and 2) NOT being leg mods. Just four. Everything else that is pants is leg mods. It's irritatingly limited in variety and the ability to mix and match. The same goes for any frilly legmods, though. It's the entire thing, shoes attached. That doesn't sit well with me.

Playful Kitten

Yeah...
I really, really wish they'd start including shoes.

I tend to use rig items head to toe, but then to match shoes I have to pull out gold shop shoes... and they always look so out of place, or don't come in the right color(s)...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff