Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think since all the houses have visable windows, you should be allowed to peek into someone's house without actually going in.
very stalkerish, yes, but it would be a worthy feature. It's like lurking, only a little closer to actually watching... 3nodding
Avaaro
I think since all the houses have visable windows, you should be allowed to peek into someone's house without actually going in.
very stalkerish, yes, but it would be a worthy feature. It's like lurking, only a little closer to actually watching... 3nodding

ninja Maybe that could be okay...
O.o Thats a little too stalkerish. Its already an invasion when walking into that person's home.

But damn that would be funny.

Original Poster

10,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
It sounds like a good idea, but it would require some serious programing. I doubt that the Admins would even consider doing this, but it's worth a shot.

Festive Celebrator

Well, if all you want to do is see someone's home, you can still use old way:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/housing/index.php?mode=viewer&u=UNSERNUMBER
yea but too see who's in there when you view home the ol' way.
The programming wouldnt be much different.
You just don't load the user's avi.

Festive Celebrator

Avaaro
yea but too see who's in there when you view home the ol' way.
The programming wouldnt be much different.
You just don't load the user's avi.

Then I do not like that idea, there are too many stalkers as it is. sweatdrop
well, maybe adding a list as to who is "watching" in a certain corner would relieve the stress of uncertainty.
Top left already declare's who's house it is, why not tuck a few names in there if they happen to be "peeking"
I honestly don't see a reason for this feature.

If there is going to be a list of who is watching, they might as well just not implement it.

If there is no list, then it's just creepy and not cool.
This could be a really fun feature, though it would be very stalkish, might get on some peoples nerves...
I think the idea, while funny, would be a great waste of bandwidth/drive space, not to mention programming time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff