Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Look into our heart, do you really want to break us apart? We love zOMG, our friends and our developers. Why would you want to break us apart?

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
My shadow cast before me,
I walk inside your circle.

Their deleting zomg? D8

Protect me, correct me.
You got your orders, soldier.

Trash Model

16,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
Jera Audron
User Image

Their deleting zomg? D8

Protect me, correct me.

No. They're halting production. It will still be around but there will be no new content and it's most likely that bugs and glitches will not be repaired.

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ceaen
Jera Audron
User Image

Their deleting zomg? D8

Protect me, correct me.

No. They're halting production. It will still be around but there will be no new content and it's most likely that bugs and glitches will not be repaired.
they said in the AtA they will keep it running and if I remember correctly they specifically said they would work on bugs

Dangerous Visionary

Yes they do want to break your heart and they are utter liars! You guys have been used and abused like a used blow up doll.

5,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Miss-dark8607
Yes they do want to break your heart and they are utter liars! You guys have been used and abused like a used blow up doll.

Question is, have they been lying to us for so long for years?

Dangerous Visionary

Lahnahteck
Miss-dark8607

I know I'm answering out of straight rage right now but yeah it feels like it. Feels like this whole ******** site is owned and ran by trolls now. No wonder I got the replies I did in my thread asking for change in forums like the GD, no wonder MANY of the features around here are left to rot, and that so many members have to keep calling BS on Gaia. I'm just going to log off for a while I can't take this s**t right now.

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Ceaen
Jera Audron
User Image

Their deleting zomg? D8

Protect me, correct me.

Actually, If i recall right, only severe bugs and glitches that affect most user's playability will be fixed. I do believe I've read where they're fixing a few of the glitches/bugs. Can't quote, just remember reading it somewhere.

That's what Maintenance mode means. Maintain only.

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Lahnahteck
Miss-dark8607

Real, real questions is: Can you trust the words of only one person?

I trust Swarf as much as I trust Gaia on this matter. Until either shows concrete evidence backing their claims, either, or both, could very well be lying.

5,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
hibi-tea
Lahnahteck
Miss-dark8607

I trust Swarf as much as I trust Gaia on this matter. Until either shows concrete evidence backing their claims, either, or both, could very well be lying.

Honestly, Im not gonna lie, I don't know what's true or not on this site anymore. lol
Oop! I told the truth! Why can't you Gaia? dramallama

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
hibi-tea
Lahnahteck
Miss-dark8607

I tend to trust the voice of the one who speaks less vague than anyone else. If someone actually makes a post and details it, it sounds a lot more truthful than vague touch and go answers.

Honestly, I don't know fully what to believe, but I do believe that perhaps we've been lied to by the company we trust. No one else has tried to come forward and reveal other "facts".

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
dilann
Why Gaia, Why would you pick Facebook?

I'm honestly not sure why you linked to an Onion News Network video <_<;

Just asking for clarification, this confuses me.

5,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Personally I don't even care for Zomg, But for the people who love the game were getting lied to there faces about the game dying when there own dev has removed the mask about gaia trying to kill it's own profitable game just so they can move to Facebook because it quote makes more money.

As for the people who keep nay saying the dev who decided to tell the truth, Personally I trust that dev for giving us insight to what was really going on behind the scenes and giving us a view of the truth behind the wall of lies that gaia has been spoon feeding everyone who ever liked that game.

More then likely they'll end up firing the guy for a breech of contract for telling the users what was going down just like the guy who told the newspaper that Xbox 360 was using inferior parts and poor craftsmanship to cause the red ring of death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff