Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
clowns creep people the ******** out! do the world a favor, punch clowns in the face says:
aww, post or else!

sweatdrop
yes we really need games..i mean in a n00b and i really need gol...gold is slooooow 2 receive domokun
Silver Archangel
there is too much gold in the gaian economy as it is... that's why donation items prices inflate so quickly.

a bank that gives gold for doing nothing is a bad idea. millions would be gained.

Jobs are coming, but I doubt they'll be a way to get massive amounts of gold >_<
eek halo...
BUMP!! heart 4laugh
getting gold easier would disrupt the economy of this site. Getting gold is soo easy here, and...I'm new! It's fine the way it is, this is meant to be a forum anyway, clothing and stuff just distracts us from what this site is mainly used for.

Omnipresent Elder

Chess would be a nice game addition, though being online more than ten minutes might help your gold problem.

These are the actual values of chess pieces when you calculate up points.
Pawn-1
Rook-5
Knight-3
Bishop-3
Queen-9
King-No Value

If you would like them to put in chess, there you can ratio off this.
thenightsdesire
Hard to get? You get gold simply from viewing the site. How much easier can that get? More games are coming as well as jobs.
Jobs are coming??

2,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Akira-Freak
thenightsdesire
Hard to get? You get gold simply from viewing the site. How much easier can that get? More games are coming as well as jobs.
Jobs are coming??
Yea the admin finally gave in to everyone begging for jobs
i'd like it better if stuff was cheaper and different ways of getting gold
i am really poor on gaia because i spent all my money on stuff like clothes!!
i like the occupation idea
i think cheaper items would be good to keep money but to gain it jobs would be nice
in gaia fishing if we caught better fish for a better price then things could run smoother

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff