Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've noticed alot of items and equipment here yet, I don't see any food held by Gaians or is sold. Would it be possible to have foods in Gaia and just hold em or something?
That would be an interesting idea...but I doubt I'd buy some, I just don't think it would go with my avatar.
I think it's a good idea for homes and a few should be equipable. However, I think that it would best in a battle system. That way they do something then just look pritty (same thing with the weapons), and it would most likely be cheaper. 10g for a cookie to gain 50hp, or something like that ninja
Still thanks for the comment sinc eI notice balloons and cats but no food.

Why? Maybe someh=thing like muffins in your hand or flan on a plate to hold or a bix of cereal that says "Gaia Puffs, 10% off!" or sumpthin
Most people wnat pocky for some unknown reason blaugh

Tipsy Cleric

6,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
EmeraldFire
Most people wnat pocky for some unknown reason blaugh
O_O! I LOVE POCKY!!!!!!!!! It's cuz it's good! and Japanese!

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
From what I've heard, most users don't want to have to feed their avatar. I sure don't want to waste my gold on feeding my avvy, if I did I'd go back to Neopets.

Frozen Sex Symbol

I have always supported this idea. I would love to hold a cake, soda, pizza slice... ect. As long as we don't have to eat to stay alive I would love to see food as items on the site.

Generous Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
food sounds like a good idea. but, i'd still like to feed my gaia. just as long as it's optional && not madd expensive. biggrin
that reminds me that we don't have fridges on gaia do we? 0_o
armadillodreamer
From what I've heard, most users don't want to have to feed their avatar. I sure don't want to waste my gold on feeding my avvy, if I did I'd go back to Neopets.
It's not about FEEDING your avatar. it's about equipping it.
Cassieopeia
That would be an interesting idea...but I doubt I'd buy some, I just don't think it would go with my avatar.
well they way your avi's hand is it seem's to be begging to hold a nice muffin or two
cool cool blaugh
I guess it'll be cool holding food. A bag of popcorn would be nice because I love popcorn!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff