Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Gatekeeper

Note: The topic's actually missing a word. It's supposed to say "some wings", but size constraints.

So the announcement just went out for the cash shop to be cleaned out tomorrow, and among the items to be shunted out, are Kerubiel and Zaphkiel.
Compared to Tennin/Paul, those two have only been in the Cash shop for less than a month. The announcement for their arrival was on March 25th.

Please strike them from the list of stuff being shunted and leave them in there for another month, please?

Also, I can't find the announcement for when the demon wing recolors were added, but if they're also applicable, just kinda count them in as needing to stay longer.
If this isn't SF material, someone put it in the right forum. I honestly haven't a clue where it belongs.

Divine Muse

I'm sure we will see them again. Gaia re-releases everything.

Vanquished Prophet

They know wings are popular so people may get desperate and buy them for cash while they can since they're so expensive and will surely be unafordable in the mp.

Perfect Saint

I agree. I won't fall for the urge to panic buy those things. I did want to try to wait for a good time to buy them, but if they are removing them later, I would just forget about them.

Benevolent Strawberry

27,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
well, there's always the chance they're not really selling well anymore. No point them being there if that's the case.

I'm really happy they've cleaned out the cash shop though. It was getting messy.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Be nice if they left the wings IN there. Or something. I was gonna try and buy a pair for some time but never really had enough Cash to go around for them.

And just because I said I was happy when I got these things (wearing as I type) does not mean they could just suddenly take em out of the shop. I did not even get any Demon wings either - and those have not been in there that long.

Undead Enchantress

Well that's surprising. Maybe even with the reduced prices, people weren't buying a lot of them. I have to say that the wings were mostly well colored, so maybe, people are waiting for larger price reductions. Anything greater than $30 seems so pricey nowadays especially with the value of gold so low. People would rather buy cheaper items since they can get more bang for the buck especially when these wings will eventually end up in some RIG in the near future. It will seem painful to some to have spent so much to get the wings while others can get it cheaper due to luck. Those who paid $100 for back wings. Ouch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff