Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

3nodding gonk bring back the blue noodle we need our free gaia cash stressed sweatdrop 3nodding gonk gonk scream

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
lady_death_reaper29
3nodding gonk bring back the blue noodle we need our free gaia cash stressed sweatdrop 3nodding gonk gonk scream

They can't. They went bankrupt and the company that took them over aren't gonna do jack. They're trying to sell it off again. Gaia said they would get some other video companies like it soon.

Swashbuckling Pirate

12,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Explorer 0
Same here =( I'm from Argentina and Blue Noodle was the only one that worked for me, the others don't give me anything at all. I hope Gaia finds another good sponsor soon =)

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
me i live in canada and it does the same for me since yesterday ... i couted on that to give fishees by a charity ... the most stupid of all of it is that if for some people it works, in my mind, it's unfair and ... if it's unfair, to me, they should either fix it or take it off ... the way they deal with problems on gaia is not nice at all ... i started a topic about this same gaia cash problem me too yesterday ... biggrin and i hope we got noticed by now ...

I Am Faithless
Blue noodle was the only sponsor link that worked for me and now that it's gone, my access to free Gaia Cash is over. ;c
The other offers said, "Your daily limit has been reached" (just on one click of the Earn Cash button)
"I'm sorry, but this offer is not available in your country"
and lastly, "Sorry we are all out of videos. Check back tomorrow!" - There is never any videos when I click on this link anyway. -.-

Please bring back offers like blue noodle as soon as possible that will work for New Zealand users. c:

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
queen margy
me i live in canada and it does the same for me since yesterday ... i couted on that to give fishees by a charity ... the most stupid of all of it is that if for some people it works, in my mind, it's unfair and ... if it's unfair, to me, they should either fix it or take it off ... the way they deal with problems on gaia is not nice at all ... i started a topic about this same gaia cash problem me too yesterday ... biggrin and i hope we got noticed by now ...

Blue noodle doesn't work for ANYONE because they've been REMOVED. The company went bankrupt and has been removed from Gaia's website. As for the others, there have been some in there. Gaia can't control what videos the sponsor puts up and when nor how much they're worth. And some videos/offers are just not going to be available in certain countries due to copyrights and ownership rights over the content, the same way Gaia won't show the alcohol or more adult-content videos without you inputting your birthday (and being over the legal age)

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
you know what ... you don't need to reply that to everyone here ... we outside USA all find it unfair ... and we have the right to have that opinion ...

i re-say it ...

when something doesn't work for everybody they SHOULD TAKE IT OFF ...
i am wondering how the ones complaining about the ones who have topics like this one and minE would feel IF IT WOULD BE THEM

ArrancarYoruichi
queen margy

Blue noodle doesn't work for ANYONE because they've been REMOVED. The company went bankrupt and has been removed from Gaia's website. As for the others, there have been some in there. Gaia can't control what videos the sponsor puts up and when nor how much they're worth. And some videos/offers are just not going to be available in certain countries due to copyrights and ownership rights over the content, the same way Gaia won't show the alcohol or more adult-content videos without you inputting your birthday (and being over the legal age)

Beloved Vampire

ArrancarYoruichi
lady_death_reaper29

They can't. They went bankrupt and the company that took them over aren't gonna do jack. They're trying to sell it off again. Gaia said they would get some other video companies like it soon.
lets hope its fixs soon smile

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
queen margy
you know what ... you don't need to reply that to everyone here ... we outside USA all find it unfair ... and we have the right to have that opinion ...

i re-say it ...

i am wondering how the ones complaining about the ones who have topics like this one and minE would feel IF IT WOULD BE THEM

They can't do anything about copyright issues. I'd rather them have offers available in a few countries than to break then law and make it open for all or not have any at all for anyone. Some offers are available in certain countries that aren't available in others. And not just USA. Some of my friends outside the USA get nice cash offers that aren't on my wall. But I know that's just how the sponsors and copyrighted info works. You're not gonna get the same offers that everyone else gets, because we don't live in a perfect world where companies are just like "Hey yeah use all this stuff of mine for free! Copyright? I don't care, use it all!"

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
lady_death_reaper29
lets hope its fixs soon smile

They will 3nodding The dev alert said so and i'm sure gaia knows how many people really counted on that daily cash

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
we don't care about the offers, we speak about the tree, and it's not about law breaking, we want it down if it's unfair ... IT'S YOU GUYS THAT ARE OUT THERE IN USA AND STILL GET THE STUFF THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND ... THERE IS AN OFFER THAT SAYS WE REACHED THE LIMIT OF THE DAY ... WHAT IS THAT IF IT'S NOT SOEMTHING THEY SHOULD LOOK INTO

ArrancarYoruichi
queen margy

i re-say it ...

They can't do anything about copyright issues. I'd rather them have offers available in a few countries than to break then law and make it open for all or not have any at all for anyone. Some offers are available in certain countries that aren't available in others. And not just USA. Some of my friends outside the USA get nice cash offers that aren't on my wall. But I know that's just how the sponsors and copyrighted info works. You're not gonna get the same offers that everyone else gets, because we don't live in a perfect world where companies are just like "Hey yeah use all this stuff of mine for free! Copyright? I don't care, use it all!"

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
queen margy
we don't care about the offers, we speak about the tree, and it's not about law breaking, we want it down if it's unfair ... IT'S YOU GUYS THAT ARE OUT THERE IN USA AND STILL GET THE STUFF THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND ... THERE IS AN OFFER THAT SAYS WE REACHED THE LIMIT OF THE DAY ... WHAT IS THAT IF IT'S NOT SOEMTHING THEY SHOULD LOOK INTO

I was speaking about all offers, those video ones included. Gaia doesn't really have control over what the sponsor info says. The sponsor says you've reached the limit, but they really don't have any videos. That's the sponsors fault, not Gaia's. They don't really control it. And it's not a regional thing, the way you're making it seem. It holds true for everyone that it's like that.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
it still makes that something turns into unavailable for some only ... and that is really gaia's matter ... now if you guys can't understand the way we feel i hope you guys will stop quoting us ...
AGAIN YOU GUYS WOULD THINK ABOUT IT DIFFERENTLY BEING US

ArrancarYoruichi
queen margy

I was speaking about all offers, those video ones included. Gaia doesn't really have control over what the sponsor info says. The sponsor says you've reached the limit, but they really don't have any videos. That's the sponsors fault, not Gaia's. They don't really control it. And it's not a regional thing, the way you're making it seem. It holds true for everyone that it's like that.

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
queen margy
it still makes that something turns into unavailable for some only ... and that is really gaia's matter ... now if you guys can't understand the way we feel i hope you guys will stop quoting us ...
AGAIN YOU GUYS WOULD THINK ABOUT IT DIFFERENTLY BEING US

I'm almost 100% positive that the one you're speaking about being unavailable says that for everybody, whether they're in the US or outside of it. Volume11 has videos on there once in a great while (it had one in there today for me) and SocialVibe just got loaded with a couple too. But normally these two either say you've reached the limit or they're unavailable. Once again, they say that for everybody, not just outside the US. Believe me, we're not getting a bunch of videos in there while you guys get nothing. We're getting nothing just like you in there. The only exception to this ever is if it's simply not available in your country, which is the case sometimes. That exception has everything to do with copyright and ownership rights. They have to have the legality/rights in your country in order to use that content for you. It all evens out, sometimes people get great offers outside of the US that we in the US never get and vice versa. It's really as simple as that.

Man-Hungry Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
First, we lost OMGPOP. And now, Blue Noodle....
What the hell's been happening lately confused

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
You know what I think the conept of giving away atleast 10gash a day helped on decreasing the intake of gold, since other users already resorted to this rather than booty grab.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff