Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Philippines here ! Same same ! crying sucks to be us right now but we all hope they get a sponsor ASAP for our free G-Cash haha~ emotion_bigheart heart emotion_bigheart
I live in the US and it was still the only one that worked for me.

Everything else freezes or pretends I didn't watch it even though I did.... twice.

Dangerous Member

10,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
    User Image
    I am also having a same problem with Cash Tree.

I live in Belgium buhhh. ._.
    ...User Image

3,675 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
me too. I also having the same problem . crying . just yesterday night, i can earn gaia cash but tonight i cant earn anymore. hope another sponsor like blue noodles available in gaia. So depresses now . I live in Singapore

Enduring Hoarder

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ugh same problem all the way in the Bahamas emo
To be honest Blue Noodle is what got me as far as i am now on gaia. Ive been collecting since September of last year.... Now i guess im screwed xp

Invisible Explorer

11,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Same here in the Netherlands
Also~

DARKNRGY
Blue Noodle Taken Offline

Blue Noodle is no longer doing business in the US and has broken contract with us. We've completely removed their offers from the site. Sorry for the sudden decision but we do have some more offer providers (with videos!) coming. Have a nice day everyone heart .
He's a developer (to those who don't know)

Maybe true - but the other offers won't work for me, or I get send to some shady site that I don't trust..

King Lover

12,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I Am Faithless
Blue noodle was the only sponsor link that worked for me and now that it's gone, my access to free Gaia Cash is over. ;c
The other offers said, "Your daily limit has been reached" (just on one click of the Earn Cash button)
"I'm sorry, but this offer is not available in your country"
and lastly, "Sorry we are all out of videos. Check back tomorrow!" - There is never any videos when I click on this link anyway. -.-

Please bring back offers like blue noodle as soon as possible that will work for New Zealand users. c:
[/quote
I hear u! even in the other links the vids wouldnt work nJus try n compelte the the other activities they're jus spam! i try the surveys and other options n all i get is spam to my email thanks 2 those guys n no cash....smh Blue Noodle u'll b missed! gonk

King Lover

12,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
XPoizonIvyRoseX
I live in the US and it was still the only one that worked for me.

Everything else freezes or pretends I didn't watch it even though I did.... twice.

so true

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The videos were the only thing you knew would pay out, and most of the other offer providers (ex. gwallet) only have a couple every now and then.

5,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The same problem here... I live in Lithuania, and now I have no possibility to get Gaia cash... crying

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

why I feel like all of us were kicked out of gaia once more...

here I'm in mexico and share your toughs boys. confused
I Am Faithless
Blue noodle was the only sponsor link that worked for me and now that it's gone, my access to free Gaia Cash is over. ;c
The other offers said, "Your daily limit has been reached" (just on one click of the Earn Cash button)
"I'm sorry, but this offer is not available in your country"
and lastly, "Sorry we are all out of videos. Check back tomorrow!" - There is never any videos when I click on this link anyway. -.-

Please bring back offers like blue noodle as soon as possible that will work for New Zealand users. c:

I feel the same and it isn't fair TT___TT!! and the other offers always say "this is nos available in your country" or stuff like that, just because I'm from Chile... I hope they find a new sponsor available worldwide soon >o<

Predestined Lionheart

30,640 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm from Pakistan and I have the exact same issue.
Hope gaia will find another sponsors real soon that works for all of us. 3nodding
Ah, hopefully, that new offer will be available across the globe too. I loved my free GC. It got me several MCs and RIGs.
I have the same issue and I live in the States, so it's not just out of US people who are experiencing this problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff