Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Noob

Blue noodle was the only sponsor link that worked for me and now that it's gone, my access to free Gaia Cash is over. ;c
The other offers said, "Your daily limit has been reached" (just on one click of the Earn Cash button)
"I'm sorry, but this offer is not available in your country"
and lastly, "Sorry we are all out of videos. Check back tomorrow!" - There is never any videos when I click on this link anyway. -.-

Please bring back offers like blue noodle as soon as possible that will work for New Zealand users. c:

Hunter

I share your sentiments

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I Am Faithless
Blue noodle was the only sponsor link that worked for me and now that it's gone, my access to free Gaia Cash is over. ;c
The other offers said, "Your daily limit has been reached" (just on one click of the Earn Cash button)
and lastly, "Sorry we are all out of videos. Check back tomorrow!" - There is never any videos when I click on this link anyway. -.-

Please bring back offers like blue noodle as soon as possible that will work for New Zealand users. c:
Blue noodle went bankrupt and went back to Canada where Gaia cant partner with anymore.

But none of the other offers work for me either.

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I feel the same
I live in New Zealand and get the same message for all other Videos

Durem Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Now cash tree is just a fail, for me works just 3th one and it gave me, OMG 4 GC! >.>
I live in Poland :/

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Vissena
Now cash tree is just a fail, for me works just 3th one and it gave me, OMG 4 GC! >.>

I live in Poland to, it sucks, same here :/

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
Vissena

I live in the US and got a grand total of .... *drum roll* ...... 2 GC from the 3rd. Fail doesn't come close to describing the situation but I agree it's borked.

Loving Elder

This is about as close as we're gonna get for information right now.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/site-changes/t.63632027_579/#579

Maybe when they find a sponsor, it will be better than Blood Noodle.

Devoted Prophet

10,600 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
I Am Faithless

I have the exact same problem. Looks like EVERYONE who doesn't live in the US can't get any cash at all at the moment.

I don't know what Blue Noodle did exactly, but this sucks. I hope they find a replacement soon.

Fluffy Kin

15,040 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Hellraiser 500
yep, same in Taiwan sad (

Devoted Sweetheart

Having the same problem T crying T

so sad... hope the other offers are on soon whee

Gracious Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I live in Norway, and only the blue noodle worked for me... sad But now they didn't want to keep it up anymore.

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
Same in France.

Newbie Receiver

2,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Sibuk Handsome
I Am Faithless

Me too, And i am a Malaysian.

same here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas