Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nyao-chan

I took full advantage of that 10 GC every day too, and I'm disappointed that it's gone, but I'm not going to baaaaaaaaaaw about it and demand Gaia give me free s**t. You're not entitled to have free GC, and you have no place to DEMAND that Gaia give it to you NOW NOW NOW.

I don't want it now. I wanted it a week ago. xp

Gracious Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Perturbed Panda
Golden_nightingale
Perturbed Panda
Golden_nightingale
One Winged Asuka
I'm not sure what all of you are doing wrong, but I got 33 today, in free offers (videos, click throughs) and none of them contained viruses, scams, or required personal information. And I'd consider today light.

I live in the US, female, and age 24, and I do get the occasional "this offer is not for you" or "daily offer limit reached", but there's still a lot to choose from. Do you even bother to click through the multiples pages from each sponsor? You do know there's more and varied offers if you bother to look for them, right?.. Not all video offers are on the first page, you know, and the video tab can't always be trusted. You have to look for yourself. Put some effort into it.

Also, at this point, this type of topic is no longer feedback. Gaia knows that the loss of bluenoodle was not a good thing. There's nothing more they can do about it, and at this point the thread is just a mass of commiseration over "wah my easy GC is gone!". I still make just as much GC on free, no sign up offers as I did before. You just have to work a little harder.

Listen here- what we're "doing wrong" is (basically) not living in the US.

Somehow, I can cope with that. xp

(I live in Canada btw)

Well I don't have a problem not living in the US, it's just that some things are harder available for us- I live in Norway so there's a lot of the US stuff I can't even access.

Oh I know. I was trying to make a sarcastic jab at US-ians... Maybe I should have said "somehow I can cope with 'doing wrong"? Meh, the moment's gone.

Haha! Well, it's allright ;D Let's continue "doing wrong" onwards! Sorry for taking your moment. Written text can sometimes be hard to interpret.

Dedicated Wife

12,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nilla
This is about as close as we're gonna get for information right now.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/site-changes/t.63632027_579/#579

Maybe when they find a sponsor, it will be better than Blood Noodle.

Hopefully they will find a sponsor that will help us all and thanks for the link to that, I never saw that till know. gonk

13,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh,Gaia......

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm in the USA and now have the same issue. Before, only Volume 11 would play. What's the point of the cash tree if there are no videos to watch? A few times I managed to watch a video on Payment Wall, but I didn't get credited.
I Am Faithless
Blue noodle was the only sponsor link that worked for me and now that it's gone, my access to free Gaia Cash is over. ;c
The other offers said, "Your daily limit has been reached" (just on one click of the Earn Cash button)
"I'm sorry, but this offer is not available in your country"
and lastly, "Sorry we are all out of videos. Check back tomorrow!" - There is never any videos when I click on this link anyway. -.-

Please bring back offers like blue noodle as soon as possible that will work for New Zealand users. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff