Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aiko Afriel
I changed my avatar in honor of the sea-kittens xd
User Image

xd Haha, thats lovely. I hope you don't end up in a kitten farm, longing for the end like the tuna in the "bedtime stories"! gonk

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
-is bandwaggoning with Silkeh and Aiko- heart

There! and now I am in official support of an Aquarium with Sea Kittens in it.

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
[ΛΩ]

Gaia needs sea-kittens. They should be sickeningly cutesy too.

And I'm so eating tuna salad today.

[ΨΣ]
Kaenai

I'd join you, but I have no items like that. xd heart Thanks for the support though!

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Spacebabie76
I would love to see those in aquaiums. Maybe have one for DC only as well.

I totally agree. Two or three for Cash and then one in the DC.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Andromeda Phoenix
I'm still trying to figure out PETA's logic behind this. One "seakitten" currently exists, the catfish, and people down that like crazy.

With that said, sea-kittens for the aquariums please! whee
Despite the fact that my aquarium lives off of Arrowfish, goldfish, and cuttlefish, (and now the snow globe thingy) I'd still be glad to see this. :3

I am surprised actually, that we dont have catfish yet. Though we DO have the whiskers. So any GUY that wants to be a catfish, can.

(as you can see, I had to change my avatar earlier)

I hope we get at least one soon. 4laugh
User ImageOnly because those things are so damn cute that I'd want them around for as long as possible, I wouldn't want them to have a short life expectancy or be all sick.

Unless we had a few that didn't live long and/or looked sick as well as some normal, healthy-life-span ones.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Kaenai

Three Mods on one thread and each one doing it! GRAND SLAM!!

This PROVES we gotta have SEAKITTENS in our tanks!!

Codger

User Image

I had someone point out PETA's whole "sea kitten" thing to me back when they first started it and I thought it was absolutely hilarious. (Of course, PETA in general is hilarious, but that's beside the point.) I don't think I'd actually spend money on them, since I don't bother with the aquariums feature, but it would be no end of amusement seeing them. blaugh

User Image

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Nyadriel
Andromeda Phoenix
I'm still trying to figure out PETA's logic behind this. One "seakitten" currently exists, the catfish, and people down that like crazy.

Despite the fact that my aquarium lives off of Arrowfish, goldfish, and cuttlefish, (and now the snow globe thingy) I'd still be glad to see this. :3

I am surprised actually, that we dont have catfish yet. Though we DO have the whiskers. So any GUY that wants to be a catfish, can.

Gaia's a bit slow on the obvious. biggrin Nonetheless they do come out with great ideas. Like the fist that talk in morse code. So I'm hoping we get this as well soon. Especially if they did something crazy like come alongside that cat emote in towns. lol

Gaia's got whiskers? I know of the gills and the tattoo, but they've something else as well? >.<;

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
im all for sea kittens. they sound like they would taste great XD
but yes, wonderful idea

Ezra's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
xd

I think if we had a cocofishit it'd be adorable. I want them.

*Changed in honor of it*

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Andromeda Phoenix
Nyadriel
Andromeda Phoenix

Gaia's a bit slow on the obvious. biggrin Nonetheless they do come out with great ideas. Like the fist that talk in morse code. So I'm hoping we get this as well soon. Especially if they did something crazy like come alongside that cat emote in towns. lol

Gaia's got whiskers? I know of the gills and the tattoo, but they've something else as well? >.<;

Yes, catfish whiskers. You can find it in the marketplace under fishing. mrgreen

It would be fun to not only have catfish and seakittens in the tank, but Kiki and Coco like the Hamuhamu.

Codebreaking Survivor

Andromeda Phoenix
Nyadriel
Andromeda Phoenix

Catfish Whiskers lol
User Image

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image

That's adorable, I might even go (and use my debit card for the first time online) and buy some GC to get some. (If they're cheap!)
I would go change too but I also have no suitable items. D;
I can has sea kitteh nao?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas