Welcome to Gaia! ::

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I'm interested to see what will become of Art freebies, Art shops, etc. now that PP is going to be renamed and all.

{ Also glad to hear nothing is being done to Barton town. sweatdrop } Even if I do kind of think that there should be a separate sub-forum for one on one roleplays.

Blessed Saint

9,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Seems to be a royal idea. I have no suggestions atm, But when I do, I hope this will still be here for me to make a suggestion.
Have a happy hump day!
TSK
smile

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Add the Alchemy exchange as a sub-forum to the normal exchange gonk

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
battle lambs
don't get rid of cb, we have nowhere else to go User Image

We're not getting rid of the CB 3nodding

Amateur Noob

battle lambs
Nowhere up there did it mention getting rid of CB. And I highly doubt they would because they'd have too much of a gaian base making a commotion over that myself included. But I am glad they're finally going to do something about the GD.

Salty Glitch

Bornes
shiny ponkan
Please add a 1x1 Search sub-forum to Barton Town !
User ImageWhat's wrong with using Barton OOC for that?

there are so many 1x1 search threads nowadays that they deserve their own sub-forum.
it would make life easier for those looking for potential 1x1 partners
and would also make the Barton OOC less cluttered.

Loiterer

Certifiably Psychopathic
I personally don't like the idea of moving all the art forums underneath a main picture post forum. I'm not even familiar with the picture post forum and I think the mini shops and their subforums are already at home where they belong. Just don't like that idea at all.
User ImagePicture Post is a forum where you post pics you made (generally WIPs) and ask for critique. Personally I think this change will be a good one.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            May we remove the Avatar System 3.0 Q&F?
            It isn't really a discussion forum, and most of what is reported in that forum should be posted in the Avatar Item Glitch Report thread.
            I'm unsure if the admin even check the Avatar System forum, as it is hardly even posted in.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I somehow feared the zOMG! forums would end up being at the receiving end of this cleanup. Glad to know our community is much more stronger and active than that. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Witty Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
shiny ponkan
Please add a 1x1 Search sub-forum to Barton Town !

This!
It gets frustrating having to sift through all the OOC threads for Roleplays, trying to find someone looking for a one x one.
I'd love having a sub-forum for it<3

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Ellili
lets do this. smile

luls
Quote:
Renaming General Discussion and creating a new sub-forum for casual discussion for those GD forum goers who have requested a space to have more lengthy discussion than what is currently offered in the GD main forum.

why dont you merge it with chatter box they are about the same.

No.... No it's not. e - e
I think if they were merged there would be chaos everywhere.
So much hate.....
Flying..... everywhere.

Nine-tailed Fox

siskataya
battle lambs

We're not getting rid of the CB 3nodding

Lol thanks for taking the time to put my mind at ease<3

Amateur Noob

siskataya
Certifiably Psychopathic
I personally don't like the idea of moving all the art forums underneath a main picture post forum. I'm not even familiar with the picture post forum and I think the mini shops and their subforums are already at home where they belong. Just don't like that idea at all.

We'll just be shadowing them - this means they will be accessible from this area of the site too, not just in Mini-Shops. No worries, Mini-Shops will remain as they are biggrin
So is this what you meant by future plans for GD(i asked you about it in an admin talk on my main account I believe)? I personally think though, that the more intense discussions should stay in the main part of general discussions and it should be the subforum where all the more "junk" non discussion threads go from GD so that you don't promote people spamming in the wrong place. I mean it was the moving of the life issues "subforum" being moved years ago that got all the spam to start filling up there, but I think its too late to expect it to say cleaned up by putting in a new subforum, That is unless its the subforum where all the junk belongs and mods keep up with moving it there.

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
bulldoze first, ask about zoning rules later.

get r done! w00t!User Image

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
Sound like a grand idea to me, however I rarely go to other forums then the Q&A, the CB. the guilds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff