Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Bookworm

Looks fine to me.

Noble Hops's Waifu

what could really use a revamp is how the forums are set up for the mobile gaia app
its really impossible to maneuver and could use a simplified, nicer look to it in my opinion.

Cute Punk

Looking forward to it~. The forums need a little cleaning, hopefully the revising of forum rules will help out the site too. God knows not enough people follow them.
Can we possibly have a system in place like the tip jar (where we can see usernames)
For the <3 and </3 buttons?

I would like to know who NOT to give free art to when I set up a freebie shop.
I mentioned this in an Ata time, but i understand if the idea is "bad"
I'm sure people would be flamed for </3ing a thread neutral
But It's really disheartening to be </3'd for spending time and giving out free art.

Loiterer

siskataya

UPDATE! Spreadsheet Finished

Hey everyone,

As I posted, the plan was to make a spreadsheet to track changes, requests, and provide a status update on those requests, and why we've made the decisions we have regarding some requests.

We have the first round of forum clean-up decisions made, and you can view them in the spread sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhpoJvtq63NhdExvZVlDSy0waXhvMWpBS2h2WV9Fc3c
User Image I could be wrong here (Someone correct me if I am) but maybe the "Supernatural" forums thing was misunderstood?

I feel like "Supernatural - Entertainment" was referring to the TV shows and books based on the series named "Supernatural". And "Supernatural - Lifestyles" was based on the 'real deal'.

If this is the case, then it would be a good idea to separate them as such, because the TV series is actual entertainment. Not a documentary of anything.

Thirteenth Genius

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
I bet that will cut a lot of lag!
Bornes
siskataya

UPDATE! Spreadsheet Finished

Hey everyone,

As I posted, the plan was to make a spreadsheet to track changes, requests, and provide a status update on those requests, and why we've made the decisions we have regarding some requests.

We have the first round of forum clean-up decisions made, and you can view them in the spread sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhpoJvtq63NhdExvZVlDSy0waXhvMWpBS2h2WV9Fc3c
User Image I could be wrong here (Someone correct me if I am) but maybe the "Supernatural" forums thing was misunderstood?

I feel like "Supernatural - Entertainment" was referring to the TV shows and books based on the series named "Supernatural". And "Supernatural - Lifestyles" was based on the 'real deal'.

If this is the case, then it would be a good idea to separate them as such, because the TV series is actual entertainment. Not a documentary of anything.

That's what I was thinking as well, Though not limited to the show Supernatural.

There's a HUGE difference between Fictional Supernatural type TV programs in Entertainment
(eg. Supernatural, freaky links, goosebumps, are you afraid of the dark etc...)

And the "real deal"/ Documentary based supernatural programs/discussions.
(ghost hunters, paranormal findings,Ghost stories and what have you...)

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
siskataya

Hello Sisky, is it possible that we could maybe have something for managing our own threads that we are finished with? For example. There are a lot of closed threads in the "My Topics" section of My Gaia, and I can barely see the forums I do need to get to, like my art shops, ect.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
regarding the spreadsheet, I'm not sure the Lolita forum being moved to the RLF&S subforum is a good idea. I mean, there's already a long-running active lolita thread that exists in the RLF&S forum itself, and there would probably be those who dress in other Japanese street fashion besides lolita who would want a subforum for their style, too. Might as well change the Lolita forum name to Japanese Fashion if you're going to make it a subforum in the RLF&S.

Sex Symbol

I think GD is better in my opinion. talk2hand

Dapper Genius

10,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
Rather than just the main site here, I would like to see more options on the Gaia Mobile app. Perhaps some minigames where we can earn gold, the comics, the stores other than the marketplace... I'd like to be able to toggle with things in my "special" inventory and feed my fish, too.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Thank you for planning on making the Punk Sub-Forum. I think it should go under Music rather than Metal, as a great deal of punk has none of the aspects typical of metal.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
siskataya
Fall Forum Clean-Up

Hi Sisky. Personally I think a community sub-forum for the zOMG! forum would've been a great idea. The zOMG! community as a whole has developed into a tight knit family and such has membars wanting to discuss and share things with their fellow zOMGers that go beyond merely talking about zOMG! Already we've noticed many topics that interest the zOMG! community but are off-topic and hence moved to the CB where it interests no one. So please reconsider adding a community subforum to the zOMG! forum.

Backwoods Prophet

15,275 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
I'm content with the changes being made between GD and CD although I don't know how long the two will remain separate
And I appreciate the effort being made, although a lot of our GD family will tell you that we're really fine with as little interference as possible
Also lulz @ all the people in the thread complaining about the GD, saying they should delete it or merge it with the CB or whatever
I honestly think if you're not a regular of the forum you have no right to have an opinion on what goes on there, the end

Deadly Lover

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
- Closing down the Spring Cleaning forum and moving any highly-active threads to a new home, most likely the Petitions forum. We want to keep these active threads as they contain awesome user suggestions, and we'd still like to try and get to finishing more of these requests as we have time.

well that was a completely pointless forum. I mean seriously. did ANY of those actually get implemented? I know the ZOMG one has the most cookies probably and still, yet, no go. SMH.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff