Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

Apprivoise
I think maybe an option to remove our own old threads would be amazing too.
Being able to clean up on our own.

TO MODS:
Agreed. And to be able to remove other people's individual posts in our threads-not only in the test forum.

If we could have some sort of check marked boxes to delete multiple posts rather than deleting each post individually, that too, would be higly convenient.

Swashbuckling Werewolf

There should be an option to output the entirity of a tread to a text format separating the posts with numbers so we can easly transfer some content without going to "quote" for each and every post

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
I'm actually really excited about the changes to GD.

Anything else is kinda "oh that's cool" for me since I rarely post outside of Heaven and Site Feedback anymore.

Profitable Kitten

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Haha. Reminds me I should clean my room. Good luck wit the clean up!

vampaela147's Partner

Sparkly Marshmallow

12,565 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
well...I like re-reading old roleplays so don't delete all of them? the really really old ones sure but the newer ones :3 <3

Aged Member

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
itty bitty north kitty
mew ^o^ Sounds good. ~no suggestions atm~
WOOOOO)O)O)O)0W you like kittys <3

Lonely Loiterer

12,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Quite sad about the anime/manga forums going. This means everywhere else is going to get spammed with annoying things, like manga chat.

As someone that has made 18k+ posts in forums I do have a suggestion, please PLEASE make a subforum for the "hangout" threats in Chatterbox. No one likes those threads and they spam up the the forum. If you look in CB you will understand, there are always hangout threads and it's annoying. Please do something about this dear god.

Also I do hope you don't touch Life issues, LD, and real life fashion and style. >:
Almond Milks
wonderfinch
I would like to see the Lolita "Hot Topic" forum get its own forum... maybe even in some kind of general Jfashion/Japanese culture forum?

It's been pretty popular for a hot topic and has had a lot of "deeper" discussion (as opposed to the "I ship that!" or "Who's your favorite character?!?" threads that happen in a lot of the Hot Topic and current subforums). Due to the strong interest in Japanese culture and fashion among Gaia's userbase, I think it would be a popular forum and it doesn't really fit neatly or make sense among any of the other forums. Prior to the forum there was discussion of lolita in the Real-Life Fashion forum, but threads were scattered and hard to find, and it was difficult to start and join discussion there and hard for newbies to get advice (or to see old advice since seeing it usually involved reading 600+ old pages). I think it would be a nice addition to the current set of forums and would make discussion much easier for those of us interested in Japanese fashion ^^

I agree entirely! More specifically, I think J-fashion would be best. Japanese culture in general would probably be too vague, while J-fashion would make lolita discussion easy to find while also allowing fairy-kei, gyaru and the like to post, because as we've found out in the lolita hot topic, the fan-base often overlaps.

I also think a J-fashion subforum would be in place. I think the lolita hot topic has proven itself rather popular, so when a subforum is opened that will also cater to people interested in other Japanese fashions it should be worth it.

Sweet Glitch

Thumbs up on this (^_^) b

Lonely Phantom

Marrionetta
I too am in favor of the lifestyles boards getting a permanent lolita fashion forum. The guilds are dead, but the board is so active! I've made lots of new friends and had tons of questions answered about dresses and dressmaking - it's in depth in a way most hot topics are not. This was a void in the gaia community of lolitas that has now been filled - it'd be a shame to see it go.

I wanted to throw my vote behind this as well!

Tipsy Rogue

9,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
DiabolusNaggers
dollarbillblues
dollarbillblues
I believe there should be a Punk subforum in the music section. There are enough variations/sub genres/whatever and enough history in the genre to warrant creating one.

It would help keep some clutter out of the main music forum.
On top of that, there are threads about punk bands pretty often in the metal forum. When informed that because it's not metal it goes in the main music forum, the general response is "well this was the closest thing there isn't a punk sub-forum"

I honestly think there would be enough traffic and discussion to warrant creating one. I hope you guys take the request into consideration, at least.

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Sexts
Quite sad about the anime/manga forums going. This means everywhere else is going to get spammed with annoying things, like manga chat.
The Anime/Manga/Comics forum isn't going anywhere, just two of its subforums are getting merged into the Main A/M/C forum. 3nodding
Morbid Gnome
Sexts
The Anime/Manga/Comics forum isn't going anywhere, just two of its subforums are getting merged into the Main A/M/C forum. 3nodding

Oh, thank god. 4laugh

Lovergirl

This is a great idea, and is well needed in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff