Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Friend

I would ask that you don't delete the Sponsored Offers forum. It's nice to check there and see if there's an offer that doesn't pay out or other information.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I want an option to lock our own threads.

Obsessed Lovergirl

Thank you for the update
Bornes
What's wrong with using Barton OOC for that?

It would be nice to have one centralized hub for all 1x1 searchers for their ease and the ease of everyone else. People tend to post 1x1 searches in Barton Town, Barton OOC, Barton Invitation Only, pretty much anywhere. If there was a single forum just for them they would be easier to find for those indivuals looking for them and everyone else doesn't have to bothered with the clutter. 3nodding

Interesting Regular

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Is there any way you can put actual health problems from life issues under a subforum in Lifestyle discussion? As a subforum called Medical Issues? so that way it would be a little cleaner in Life Issues? Health is a life issue, yes, but at the same time health is a medical issue and it would make more sense too. A lot of us aren't doctors in Life Issues and usually say "consult a doctor" because we can't really give them the right answers to their problems. Life Issues are more about dealing with emotional issues like family problems, bullying, helping those with suicidal thoughts, dealing with the loss of loved ones, and of course relationship issues. It's more of an emotional forum than a medical forum. It would be a lot of help.

Other than that, I see no real problems and like the ideas so far in the clean up.

Enduring Loiterer

11,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hating the changing of the GDs' name....worst idea 2k12. neutral

Precious Darling

8,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Quote:
I would like to see the Lolita "Hot Topic" forum get its own forum... maybe even in some kind of general Jfashion/Japanese culture forum?

It's been pretty popular for a hot topic and has had a lot of "deeper" discussion (as opposed to the "I ship that!" or "Who's your favorite character?!?" threads that happen in a lot of the Hot Topic and current subforums). Due to the strong interest in Japanese culture and fashion among Gaia's userbase, I think it would be a popular forum and it doesn't really fit neatly or make sense among any of the other forums. Prior to the forum there was discussion of lolita in the Real-Life Fashion forum, but threads were scattered and hard to find, and it was difficult to start and join discussion there and hard for newbies to get advice (or to see old advice since seeing it usually involved reading 600+ old pages). I think it would be a nice addition to the current set of forums and would make discussion much easier for those of us interested in Japanese fashion ^^

Tipsy Tipper

dollarbillblues
dollarbillblues
I believe there should be a Punk subforum in the music section. There are enough variations/sub genres/whatever and enough history in the genre to warrant creating one.

It would help keep some clutter out of the main music forum.
On top of that, there are threads about punk bands pretty often in the metal forum. When informed that because it's not metal it goes in the main music forum, the general response is "well this was the closest thing there isn't a punk sub-forum"

I honestly think there would be enough traffic and discussion to warrant creating one. I hope you guys take the request into consideration, at least.

Timid Lunatic

wonderfinch
I would like to see the Lolita "Hot Topic" forum get its own forum... maybe even in some kind of general Jfashion/Japanese culture forum?

It's been pretty popular for a hot topic and has had a lot of "deeper" discussion (as opposed to the "I ship that!" or "Who's your favorite character?!?" threads that happen in a lot of the Hot Topic and current subforums). Due to the strong interest in Japanese culture and fashion among Gaia's userbase, I think it would be a popular forum and it doesn't really fit neatly or make sense among any of the other forums. Prior to the forum there was discussion of lolita in the Real-Life Fashion forum, but threads were scattered and hard to find, and it was difficult to start and join discussion there and hard for newbies to get advice (or to see old advice since seeing it usually involved reading 600+ old pages). I think it would be a nice addition to the current set of forums and would make discussion much easier for those of us interested in Japanese fashion ^^

This. I'd be pretty happy if the lifestyles fashion forum had a separate J-fashion forum or just Lolita in itself.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
As long as you leave the test thread forum alone I'm good~

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Owlie

This. And also maybe be able to delete them ourselves?

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Pinko Sacredheart
Owlie

This. And also maybe be able to delete them ourselves?

I would like to be able to delete them too, but I think it would be abused by people breaking ToS...

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Owlie

Sadly you are right..stupid people ruining it for the rest of us emotion_donotwant

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
> Closing down TV Anime and Anime/Series/Movies forums and allow all anime discussion in the main forum.

emotion_brofist
A general J-Fashion subforum would be fantastic! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas