*runs off to go earn moniez for Sorceror* 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
Yay! 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
I want companions! 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
I want gold. 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Nerd

yes please :3
i'd love to see the other two houses added.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I'd love to see both, especially Ravenclaw. They might come in later RIGs? Pants would be awesome too, but I won't hold my breath. XD
User Image

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
I want a Ravenclaw recolour, so badly.
Makes me sad that we don't have it already.
emo

Assimilated Wolf

Every time I hear Hufflepuff I think of this.

Anyway. More variety would be welcomed.

Barton Bunny

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Gundamu
-insert video here-

But I'm a lactose intolerant Hufflepuff. What is this? Why does everyone hate the Huffles? At least we won't stab you in the back. gonk

In addition to the recolours, it might be nice for us to get a badger on Gaia (If we have one, I missed it). We already have ravens, snakes, and a gryphon or two.

That, and I'm all for an addition/continuation features more parts of the uniform. The coveted pants and a skirt would be nice.

Bookworm

Legal, and I have edited the OP some.. Hopefully an artist will see it.. sweatdrop

Assimilated Wolf

SANJl
Gundamu
-insert video here-

But I'm a lactose intolerant Hufflepuff. What is this? Why does everyone hate the Huffles? At least we won't stab you in the back. gonk

In addition to the recolours, it might be nice for us to get a badger on Gaia (If we have one, I missed it). We already have ravens, snakes, and a gryphon or two.

That, and I'm all for an addition/continuation features more parts of the uniform. The coveted pants and a skirt would be nice.

Won't stab you in the back? Well, not to hurt you. "What? There was a bee on his back. I just wanted to kill it. I'm a Hufflepuff!.".
True story.

Bookworm

Gundamu
-video-

Oh lord. xD

I now feel bad for Hufflepuff.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Gundamu
-video-

Why the hate? gonk Is my sense of loyalty and work ethic not enough?

Really though that was pretty funny.

Shy Bibliophile

24,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright

yes please do want

gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
Lady Kayura
These items would be a great mini-event for Friday when the last movie comes out.

It would have taken them weeks to get ready for a thing like that, plus thats a bit late now aint it? xD

Bookworm

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
TrueMisfit
Lady Kayura
These items would be a great mini-event for Friday when the last movie comes out.

It would have taken them weeks to get ready for a thing like that, plus thats a bit late now aint it? xD

I don't know what kind of mini event you had in mind but what I had in mind wouldn't have taken weeks. Maybe a couple of hours. Code a link and recolor a few items. Not that hard.

And it's late today but did you even pay attention to the timestamp on my post? If you had, you would've seen that I posted my idea July 13th which would've given Gaia two days to do this.

What's late, however, is your reply.

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
Lady Kayura
TrueMisfit
Lady Kayura

I don't know what kind of mini event you had in mind but what I had in mind wouldn't have taken weeks. Maybe a couple of hours. Code a link and recolor a few items. Not that hard.

And it's late today but did you even pay attention to the timestamp on my post? If you had, you would've seen that I posted my idea July 13th which would've given Gaia two days to do this.

What's late, however, is your reply.

Actually Gaia likes to have their events set up in advance, and my reply is hardly late, this was still in the top 10 threads in this forum,so i'm on time if anything, and yes i knew you posted only a few days before it came out, that was part of the joke.
No sense of humor if your the center of it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff