I want companions! 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
I want gold. 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Hazelaar
Idia
Hazelaar
Witch and sorceress?
Sounds perfect! For some reason I didn't even think of the female counterparts.
Well, if they wanted to be sexist (*jk*) I suppose they could go for sorcerer and magician.

They key is it has to sound good in the phrase. "You're a magician, Ivan!" sounds super hokey.

Well, it is also Ivan. Hmmmm.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Idia
Hazelaar
Idia
Hazelaar
Witch and sorceress?
Well, if they wanted to be sexist (*jk*) I suppose they could go for sorcerer and magician.
They key is it has to sound good in the phrase. "You're a magician, Ivan!" sounds super hokey.

Oooooh, right. I kind of forgot that Ivan was involved in the description. xd Haha, yeah "You're a witch, Ivan" would definitely be cause for concern on his part. (re:my initial name suggestions)

I think the 'sorcerer' one's a go, though. That one sounds pretty cool.
Hazelaar
Idia
Hazelaar
Idia
Hazelaar
Witch and sorceress?

Oooooh, right. I kind of forgot that Ivan was involved in the description. xd Haha, yeah "You're a witch, Ivan" would definitely be cause for concern on his part.

That actually would be hilarious. I think a lot of people would enjoy it, even if some are confused.

Barton Bunny

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
What about something as simple as mage? I think mage could fit for one of them. "Mage School" and "You're a mage, Ivan!" seem to sound okay. None the less, I'd still like to see the recolours for the other two houses. Hufflepuff yellow and black, and Ravenclaw blue and bronze! heart

Intergalactic Shoujo

19,665 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh gosh, I'd sell a good portion of my inventory for a Hufflepuff version of this lovely item. I'd also like to see some matching pants and skirts to go with the top. The poses are very well done, let's complete the house set and make a full outfit.

Questionable Cat

User Image
I would positively squeal with delight if they add Ravenclaw version heart heart whee

x

Barton Bunny

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Legal. heart
I see no reason why they shouldnt complete the set!

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Harry potter. razz

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Sure would be nice to have those, too - in the minds of most people there are only two houses: Griffindor and Slytherin.
Also: for the girls, Beauxbatons uniforms.

Barton Bunny

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
TheTallerOne
Sure would be nice to have those, too - in the minds of most people there are only two houses: Griffindor and Slytherin.

It's because JK went and trolled and put all the 'important' characters only in those two houses. Tch. Anyway, I still want to see these recolours and I'm hoping for them soon. As far as Beauxbatons goes, I think the Piano Sonata could sort of kind of work. It's definitely not exact and a more accurate Beauxbatons uniform WOULD be nice... but it works, for now. xD

Adventuring Duck

So whatever happened~

YES.
I need to represent Ravenclaw.

~to the young man's heart?

Adventuring Duck

SANJl
TheTallerOne

It's because JK went and trolled and put all the 'important' characters only in those two houses. Tch. Anyway, I still want to see these recolours and I'm hoping for them soon. As far as Beauxbatons goes, I think the Piano Sonata could sort of kind of work. It's definitely not exact and a more accurate Beauxbatons uniform WOULD be nice... but it works, for now. xD
So whatever happened~

I'm sorry, I have to say: Luna Lovegood. She was Ravenclaw. And a MAJOR character.
That is all.

~to the young man's heart?

Barton Bunny

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
cherry god mother
I'm sorry, I have to say: Luna Lovegood. She was Ravenclaw. And a MAJOR character.

'Important' does not necessarily equate to major character. My reference belongs to four characters only. Between the four of them, they only cover two houses. ;3

None the less, I'd like for Gaia to give more Harry Potter items in general. Anything 'wizardly' is a little lacking. We do have some, but it caters more to the idea of Merlin rather than more modern mages or wizards. Charmed Apprentice was good, but we could still use a little more. In addition to the recolours, I think releasing more school uniforms which are friendlier to Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw would be awesome.

What I mean by that is - Wensleydale can double for Slytherin, and St. Baldur's (with the exception of the yellow vest) for Gryffindor. If we could get some recolours of those sets, it would also be nice. But I'm mostly looking for them to recolour the Wizard and Warlock School for now. :3

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Jayce Reinhardt
I have nothing to back me up but I have a good feeling that they will add the other houses.

And they will be awesome.

I feel the same way. I just sort of see them coming anyways.

But if they are not, I do support them coming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff