Welcome to Gaia! ::

it'd be nice if I could sort the threads by the time they were posted rather than the threads with new replies be at the top... how's a thread supposed to get any responses in the chatterbox when it's off the page in a second?

Quotable Genius

That's why you bump your thread...the current system is fine.
RebelNovelist
That's why you bump your thread...the current system is fine.

I'm not suggesting getting rid of the current system... just giving the option... and bumping sucks sad
Because spam/troll threads wouldn't die if noone posted in them, they would remian on the page (if that's what you're talking about). And I agree with Rebel, it's a forum and it's run the way most forums are. It's alright the way it is.
Ziddim
Because spam/troll threads wouldn't die if noone posted in them, they would remian on the page (if that's what you're talking about). And I agree with Rebel, it's a forum and it's run the way most forums are. It's alright the way it is.

heh yeah I guess this forum is different... the forum I'm used to has new threads made all the time and no one sticks around in one long at all... usually thread get less than 20 posts then they're on page 2 and usually die from there... but people there have the option of date posted or last post sorting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff