Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good idea?

Yes 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 28 ]
no 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]

Prehapes having a small selection of phoenix type things other than just the phoenix circlet. Something like phoenix wings, tail and maybe a mask?

PS: Is there going to be coon ears to match the tail ever?
Asha Phoenix
Prehapes having a small selection of phoenix type things other than just the phoenix circlet. Something like phoenix wings, tail and maybe a mask?

With the Phoenix Circlet there is a tail, though. o.o;

Otherwise some wings would be nice, but I'm not so sure about a mask. I think it'd look kind of ugly. >.o I'd also be reminded of those Burger King Chicken Fries comercials.

I don't know, we had the Horns of the Demon in the small form for a while, but those are hard to get these days, so maybe?
S.o.n.z.a.i
Asha Phoenix

With the Phoenix Circlet there is a tail, though. o.o;

Otherwise some wings would be nice, but I'm not so sure about a mask. I think it'd look kind of ugly. >.o I'd also be reminded of those Burger King Chicken Fries comercials.

I don't know, we had the Horns of the Demon in the small form for a while, but those are hard to get these days, so maybe?
Hmm I suppose that is the tail as wel.. Oops redface
Asha Phoenix
Hmm I suppose that is the tail as wel.. Oops redface

xd I made a similar mistake the other day, don't worry about it.
I think the wings are a good idea, but I don't know about the coon ears, they've been suggested many times. (the cat band in the hat store looks kind of like coon ears)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff