Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

logging in and out several times in one day isnt going to make the counter move any closer
each day counts as one

im not sure if i fully understand how it works but i know that since its like, 70 days out of 90 that you have to be active (is that right?) there is a gap and there is a lot of + and - happening with the day counter

you may go up a day today but since you werent logged in for a week (as an example), it takes off one of those days instead of adding a new day
so instead of +1 to the X amount of days logged in, you're now X amount and -6 vs X amount and -7

at least, if im understanding it right, thats whats happening and why the counter doesnt seem to want to move for some people

i really wish a Dev would post something to clarify because im not even sure what i said is right sweatdrop
that's just how i reasoned it

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
((Did you guys even read terms and conditions? talk2hand ))

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
An U-N Owen Factor
User ImageUser Image
((Did you guys even read terms and conditions? talk2hand ))

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?

Yes actually I did.

Big Friend

15,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Solarpowered 250
Gray Flashbacks
I don't understand how people are saying this isn't a glitch
when I've been logging in for 100 days straight and it won't let me in.

^^^ this ^^^

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,440 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I'm stuck at 6 days! Once it lowered to 5, but the next time I went to check it was back to six!! And I'm online like every day!

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I've been at 2 days since the Bazaar opened. I've been on every single day.

Angelic Blob

Can I have a screen shot of this?

Original Regular

Yeah, this is not fair.
Over a week ago it seemed to be stuck around 45 days.
Now today it says 39 days.
And I have been here everyday since the shop opened. /:

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bunai

What exactly do you want a screen shot of?

Angelic Blob

Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Bunai

Whatever people are seeing when they can't access the shop.

Bear

this is just confusing.

if this isn't a glitch (which i still believe it is), at least change the counter to something less strange? i've been logging in every day and my counter has been at 16 since the start. only once has it gone down to 15, then it went back up to 16. i don't see how that's not glitchy?

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bunai
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Bunai

Whatever people are seeing when they can't access the shop.

It's just a splash page with a pic of loyal, an explanation of what the shop is, what the requirements are and at the very bottom is says you have to log in for XX amount of days to access the shop. But the number doesn't go down appropriately every day. Theoretically it should reduce once a day if you are logging in every day, but it doesn't. Sometimes it goes back up.

When the shop opened it said I had to log in for the next 17 days, 5 days later it went to 16, then it went to 15 for a few days then back to 16, and finally today 19 days later it went down to 12. Sound like a glitch to you?

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
vortigaunts
this is just confusing.

if this isn't a glitch (which i still believe it is), at least change the counter to something less strange? i've been logging in every day and my counter has been at 16 since the start. only once has it gone down to 15, then it went back up to 16. i don't see how that's not glitchy?

It is a glitch. There is no way it's not a glitch. I just wish since so many people are experiencing this they would fix it.

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
It's pretty odd. I've been stuck at 14/15 days, yet also today just got the achievement for logging in 90 days straight o.x

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
With the amount of posts I've read about the situation, it sounds like a glitch. I hope Gaia looks into this and fixes it. It's no fair if Gaians can't access the shop because of a glitch. Glitches do happen a lot. Believe me, I've played zOMG! long enough to run into about every single one of them in that game. That game was glitched from day 1. Switch-em has been glitched from day 1. So I have no doubt that the loyal's counter is glitched as well. Glitches are tough cookies because as soon as one is fixed, another one occurs. I just hope the counter is recoded to do a yearly counter instead like 50/365 days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff