Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sort of like goti/bani clips but out of fish, like, if you traded in 200 of the fish you could get clips instead of a hat.
Hmm...I like that idea.
Sounds extremely cute. 3nodding
thats actually pretty cool idea, you should suggest t in the item suggestion thread.
Cool, I know the hats are cool but they are ignoring the fish lovers here, need more fishy themed items, maybe gloves too, made of scales.
Furmen
Cool, I know the hats are cool but they are ignoring the fish lovers here, need more fishy themed items, maybe gloves too, made of scales.

mmmmmmeh, i like the fishie clips idea more.
Hehe.. Guppy clips...

Neato! 3nodding
I like it. It's a good alternative for people who fish but don't want to cover their head with the helmets or hats. 3nodding
Good idea?
Good idea.
It's a little gross when you REALLY stop to think about it. Fish on your head....

Still a cute idea.
DesJaunty
It's a little gross when you REALLY stop to think about it. Fish on your head....

Still a cute idea.

I...didn't think it would be like real fish, but like little plastic hair clips. If you go that far, then the bani clips are just as bad. confused

Sarcastic Celebrant

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
I still want fishy plushies
Tennyo_Oujo
I still want fishy plushies
but then people might see them and think you're killing a fishie. xD I think they should make a whole bunch of things besides hats...Clips, clothes, plushies. I could look like a fishie fanatic!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff