Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know if anyone else has this, but I think it would be awsome if the girls could have outfits like lulu's dress, Yuna's kimono, and other cool outfits from Final fantasy 10. The guys could have outfits like Aurons.

you could just as easily get an avatar edit and help gaia not violate copyright laws biggrin

Garbage

You can suggest similar items in teh Official Item Suggestion thread. Exact replicas will not be created, but I believe parody law allows for very similar items (such as the Kill Admin sets)
All I would want, it Lulus skirt
You know how complicated those outfits are? All the litle ruffles and such provide a readson not to.
Interesting idea, but there are a few reasons not to.

a. Copyright laws.
b. You start with FFX, soon people will be wanting all of the other FFs, not to mention other videogames.
c. It would be cutting out the time for development in other clothes and items that people who don't like videogames (and who do, for that matter) are anticipating.
I agree, but they have the ninja headbands, and they are from Naruto, so I don't see why they wouldn't allow these, just change them a little, they did the gothic lol outfits, and they have tons of ruffles, so I don't see the difference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff