Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wouldn't it be cool to have our faces painted? Like little hearts or war paint or whiskers and things like the characters on Naruto?!! Or stiches and bandaids!!!? Ah! That would be so cool!! To be dressed like Naruto AND have the whiskers!! whee whee It would be so cool!! And contacts so that I can chage my eyes to black and have a Sasuke costume on!! whee whee heart heart heart heart It would be SOO cool!! 4laugh 4laugh

~Hitori101 biggrin
As a fan of ICP I fully support a face painting system
Face paint would be cool but character costumes would probably infringe on copyright laws...
facepaint would be awsome
Delphine
Face paint would be cool but character costumes would probably infringe on copyright laws...
not if slightly changed.. to a Gaia style of the same thing.. and there already is one item from Naruto.. the damn ninja headband.. bet you didn't know that 3nodding
I owuld love it if there's was make-up 3nodding
I'm also in favor of bady paint in general
Face paint sounds cool, but there'll probably be something like it with the new tattoo parlor. 3nodding
Mask of Master
Face paint sounds cool, but there'll probably be something like it with the new tattoo parlor. 3nodding
That's what I was going to say.
Raven Dellanotte
Delphine
not if slightly changed.. to a Gaia style of the same thing.. and there already is one item from Naruto.. the damn ninja headband.. bet you didn't know that 3nodding

actually I did and they have the ninja mask but I want the clothes! I want to look like Kankoru!!
Tattooing is coming up. Whiskers might come as an item. Contacts would be sort of like wigs. Stiches and bandaids would be awesome. I'd love to have some bandaids on my knees and elbows and face seeing I fall over all of the time. Costumes I don't think would be that big of a copyright laws. Ninja Headband has already come out and if Gaia got permission or change the clothing a teeny bit, enough to resemble the original but still enough not to get in trouble.
Bump
Costumes Costumes !!!
Face Paint Face Paint!!
i like the idea
I think it'd be beyond awesome if you could get the crow face paint. Y'know, white face, black lines going vertically down through the eyes, then the extended smile sort of thing with black lipstick, don't make me get a picture damnit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff