Welcome to Gaia! ::

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Hey guys, I know it's just the first day and all. But there's something that's bugging me and I'm sure it's bugging others.

Could you stop the force to top whenever the pop up appears? It makes it very hard to keep track of who we have already healed/attacked when we constantly have to start from the top.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
I second this. I know nothing of programmin/coding, but if there's a way to stop it from doing that that'd be awesome. It makes the event tedious, in my opinion, to have to constantly try to find where I was at on the page.

Destructive Reveler

Amen. That is one of the more annoying things of this event.

Aged Genius

I have no idea what you are talking about. Force to the top?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
codemonkey37179

Basically it goes to the top of a forum thread instead of going to the user that they just attacked or healed. I do agree it is annoying since other events brought you back to the person you attacked.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
codemonkey37179

I can explain it better, I swear. sweatdrop

Okay, when you click on attack/heal, the pop up window appears right? Well, as soon as that starts loading, whatever page you were on that created that pop up, bounces right to the top of the page. Basically, it's almost as if by clicking that button, you're also simultaneously hitting a 'back to top' link.

So, say you were trying to heal someone at the bottom of the page, by the time the pop up loads, the page is at the top and you have to scroll back down to see if there was anyone below them.

Make sense now? sweatdrop

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Yeah, it makes s**t really annoying even if I'm just scrolling down to the middle of a page.

Interstellar Astronaut

27,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Yessssss, this irritates me to no end.

Unstoppable Krampus

Yes please! It's so annoying.

User Image

Aged Genius

Shrimp_Man
codemonkey37179

Okay, when you click on attack/heal, the pop up window appears right? Well, as soon as that starts loading, whatever page you were on that created that pop up, bounces right to the top of the page. Basically, it's almost as if by clicking that button, you're also simultaneously hitting a 'back to top' link.

So, say you were trying to heal someone at the bottom of the page, by the time the pop up loads, the page is at the top and you have to scroll back down to see if there was anyone below them.

YES! Now that makes sense. I didn't put anything in to do that, so I'm not sure if I can be fixed, but I'll certainly look into it.
codemonkey37179

YES! Now that makes sense. I didn't put anything in to do that, so I'm not sure if I can be fixed, but I'll certainly look into it.
That is one of my big gripes about the fighting mechanics also. It gets tiring having to scroll back down after each attack/heal, especially since you have a 5min cool down so you have to try and remember which users you were at so not as to re-open the wrong window.

On a side note is there any word of achievements for fighting/healing? Users have reached over 500 and nothing.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

; ^ ; please fix it. It's almost making the event unplayable for me. It's so tedious and annoying.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Krissim Klaw

On a side note is there any word of achievements for fighting/healing? Users have reached over 500 and nothing.

Nah they'll release achievements late in the game per usual and they will be next to impossible to achieve unless you buy cash or dump another tril in gold.

(sarcasm)

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
codemonkey37179
Shrimp_Man
codemonkey37179

Alright, thanks for at least looking at it. I trust you to at least give it your very best codemonkey! emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces