Quantity (amount) 0.048342541436464 4.8% [ 35 ]
Quality (effort) 0.87016574585635 87.0% [ 630 ]
gold plz 0.081491712707182 8.1% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 724 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 131 132 133 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Conversationalist

H0NEYM00N
・。・。
                          This perspective issue is the reason I can't bring myself to buy many expensive gowns (and I love huge gowns).

User Image
                          MS Paint.<3 It's not perfect, but I'd like to think it's slightly better.

I really hope this problem is straightened out (pun intended) in the future. So many otherwise awesome items are botched because of it. It's also what's currently keeping me from purchasing a Secret Retreat.

On a side note, I'd really dig more masculine items.
That's a good fix hahahahaa. It definitely looks better!
Man, if someone can do that in MSPaint...why can't the artists fix it beforehand? gonk

Questionable Conversationalist

why is this not on the first paggeeee
panoptes
haligonian
I kind of hate those shoes sometimes too. gonk
But oh s**t, suits.
Duh xtine
SUITS DUH
I know, seriously. User Image

Every time we make a request for male oriented clothes, there are people who walk over and say, "like what? men wear less stuff than girls, your idea of masculine is a made up ideal, etc, etc."

WHATEVER. All it takes is make a google search for men's fashion. If the artists aren't creative enough to come up with it on their own they can just copy what they find there.

Also, while I'm at it... why do we have so few pairs of jeans? i put "jeans" into tektek's simulator, and i got two pages of items, nearly all of them like a million years old :l

Newsflash: jeans are the most popular article of clothing in the fashion industry, and not just for men.

your avatar makes me happy. biggrin

Ugh, for whatever reason, we have the most basic items in the world in such few numbers.
(I had a topic up a few weeks ago because really; Gaia doesn't even have enough bags for chicks, let alone guys.)

@the topic at hand: After seeing an edit, the items look so much better in 3/4 view. .____.;

Animal Sweetheart

7,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Contributor 150
The lack of masculine items troubles me greatly. Please rectify this sad lack of them, Gaia D:

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
It's a problem they've had for a long time.

Though, to correct you, our avatars are not at exactly a 3/4th view. The bases themselves are just generally wonky from an art perspective.

As for more male items, the Noire just released some really nice items for male avatars too. It's pretty nice for people who want a masculine look but don't want to deal with the bulkiness of the male avatar base.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
H0NEYM00N
・。・。
                          This perspective issue is the reason I can't bring myself to buy many expensive gowns (and I love huge gowns).

User Image
                          MS Paint.<3 It's not perfect, but I'd like to think it's slightly better.

I really hope this problem is straightened out (pun intended) in the future. So many otherwise awesome items are botched because of it. It's also what's currently keeping me from purchasing a Secret Retreat.

On a side note, I'd really dig more masculine items.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Your edit looks SO much better than the original. gonk Why can we not have THAT!?

I agree. The angles on a lot of items need to be redone to better fit the angle our avatars face. It is a shame, too, because that skirt in the Retreat could be used in many ways.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Assimilated Wolf

Why do they keep doing this?

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Bohemian Polka

Though, to correct you, our avatars are not at exactly a 3/4th view. The bases themselves are just generally wonky from an art perspective.

As for more male items, the Noire just released some really nice items for male avatars too. It's pretty nice for people who want a masculine look but don't want to deal with the bulkiness of the male avatar base.

...it did? I never bothered getting a Noire because none of the male items were at all interesting sweatdrop

It does bug me sometimes when people say they want "more male items" but don't specify what they mean. "Male items" on its own doesn't mean much.

Also, @H0NEYM00N: Your edit of that chandelier gown makies it really clear how screwy the perspective is. I really do wonder why they don't get pixeled that way...
Tiina Brown
Kazydi
SERIOUSLY!!! EVERY ITEM IS FOR CHICKS!!! There's even a guild specifically made for petitioning this.

This, however, i do NOT agree with.
Well of course, not EVERY item is for girls, but a good majority seems to be. It's a trend that leans so far enough as to inspire threads and guilds in protest.

Invisible Lover

>.> maybe the part in the skirt is off center. Ever think of that? But yes I have noticed a few items that are like that. also I would like to see more manly items..

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Bohemian Polka

I must be missing something because not a single one of the REIs had anything male orientate. It's still too much on the feminine side. This is the reason why I won't purchase this new REI either.

Codger

REALLY, PLEASE. Stoppit.
Even this Hidden Ace coat I'm wearing now is not quite 3/4 view.

It needs. to. stop.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

omfg, how hard can I agree with this thread?

This was actually something I never noticed until I came across someone complaining about it here in SF (somehow). But now that I've seen it, I can't UN-see it and it drives me absolutely crazy. It makes no sense to have items that are misaligned like this. Totally ruins the gorgeous items and makes them virtually useless.

Hot Lop

I want more masculine items too =3
Also, I never noticed the angle was off until now, but like the person above me, I can't un-see it...

Ruthless Consumer

If you look closely, each side of the dress is just a mirror copy of the other,the artist didn't bother making it in perspective. >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff