Quality (effort) vs Quantity (amount)?

Quantity (amount) 0.048342541436464 4.8% [ 35 ]
Quality (effort) 0.87016574585635 87.0% [ 630 ]
gold plz 0.081491712707182 8.1% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 724 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 131 132 133 > >> >>> »|

Rhine Elmao's Waifu

Extreme Garbage

I agree entirely. As much as I love a lot of the RIG items and wings (especially the wings), I hate the damn angle they're on. It really kills the look of an avatar. It'd be nice if we could have this fixed. I'm surprised this issue is STILL around after the stink that was kicked up over the Elemental Wings. Seriously guys, what the heck? Can we have this fixed once and for all, please? D:

9,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Yes. Plz. (God dammit where's that Like feature already.)

Gaia artists, I will make cookies from scratch and mail them to you every Christmas for 5 years if you stop misaligning items.

Ethe, I love your work but you're a major offender on this list.
This has been happening for as long as I can remember (and I've been here since 04). It's realy a downer when they release a gorgeous new item but it's completely off because it's not lined up with our avatars properly. What's even more disheartening is when the artists refuse to fix them.

Everybody makes mistakes, it's okay. This issue has been pointed out enough that you would think they would learn from their mistakes.
          Why are you throwing everything at Gaian's artists? Give them a break. Surely everyone makes mistakes, everyone is not perfect. Why the fuss?

Divine Hellhound

Why the fuss?

Because Gaia artists have been repeatedly mis-aligning items for years. This isn't a recent development. Many items from years back (I found a few from '04 myself) are made to look like the person is standing facing straight at you.

When obviously, our avatars aren't.

Not to mention there have been numerous threads pointing this out and still, Gaia has done nothing about it.

Questionable Conversationalist

Curse of Oblivion
          Why are you throwing everything at Gaian's artists? Give them a break. Surely everyone makes mistakes, everyone is not perfect. Why the fuss?
Maaaaaaybe because they're the ones doing it. rolleyes
They are called professionals for a reason. They should be acting like it.

Confident Genius

Curse of Oblivion
I don't see any fuss. Only people asking for them to fix something wrong and for the artists to stop making the mistake as they have kept repeating it.

If you work at a burger joint and you consistently make the orders incorrectly and even after being told you're doing it wrong and what you need to do to correct it, you STILL keep making the same mistake, people are going to be a little miffed with you.

this is a legaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Heroic Animal

Oh wow, now that's what I call laziness.

Also another good point. I've talked to someone some time ago who said he had a female avi because it items look better. Guy items'll be nice too.
          I don't think that, when an item has been released, artists will not take the pain to edit it again and put it up in the announcements. When something has been done, it has been done. They won't change the look of it. But letting artists know about their mistakes is good, but, as one of you stated above that they have been seeing this since 2004, has it bought any chances to the attitude of the artists at all? None.

Curse of Oblivion
          I don't think that, when an item has been released, artists will not take the pain to edit it again and put it up in the announcements. When something has been done, it has been done.
Huh. I guess that was the case with the smoking ban, and the forum change too.
SARCASSSMMMMM
I have never seen an item fixed when it comes to perspectives. I only know of layering issues fixed and those are never announced. (If there has been a change, someone point it out to me.)

Quote:
They won't change the look of it. But letting artists know about their mistakes is good, but, as one of you stated above that they have been seeing this since 2004, has it bought any chances to the attitude of the artists at all? None.
(Do you mean changes?) That's a bad thing. It means that whoever's the head of whatever is letting this s**t through, and that's unacceptable. Like I said, these guys call themselves professionals. They better start acting like it.

Genea's Princess

Greedy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
haligonian
Curse of Oblivion
          I don't think that, when an item has been released, artists will not take the pain to edit it again and put it up in the announcements. When something has been done, it has been done.
Huh. I guess that was the case with the smoking ban, and the forum change too.
SARCASSSMMMMM
I have never seen an item fixed when it comes to perspectives. I only know of layering issues fixed and those are never announced. (If there has been a change, someone point it out to me.)

Quote:
They won't change the look of it. But letting artists know about their mistakes is good, but, as one of you stated above that they have been seeing this since 2004, has it bought any chances to the attitude of the artists at all? None.
(Do you mean changes?) That's a bad thing. It means that whoever's the head of whatever is letting this s**t through, and that's unacceptable. Like I said, these guys call themselves professionals. They better start acting like it.

In response to Curse of Oblivion as well:

There are people who pay for these items, so it's like buying a dress only to find that it has a hole in it and when you go to return it, they won't give you a refund.

We expect to pay for something that's been angled right, not some half-effort job.

I know the artists must have a lot on their hands, but they get paid for their job no? So maybe taking the time to angle an item correctly would be better than just turning a blind eye to it. Not the way to win over users.

Genea's Princess

Greedy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
wat @ quoting

Aliice In Wonderland
wat @ quoting
yeah I know rofl