Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since when the video from u-tume are private --- in the tab supersonic ads
AND
the SP tabdo not open ----so ananswer would be appriciate
thx

Valiant Jackling

This month has been crappy for free GC :/

Usual I can get about 1000 gc a month, but at the rate I've gained GC so far, I'll be lucky to hit 450 gc :/

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Noix, your post is so poorly worded and vague that I have no idea what you're saying. A little more detail and better grammar while giving those details would be greatly appreciated.

8,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100

8,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
noix du brezile
AND
thx

Sobre o que você está falando

Distinct Regular

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
noix du brezile
AND
thx

This person has the same issue I do, so let me translate it with added grammatical fixes:

Topic: Earning Gaia Cash

Message: Since when are the videos from Youtube private, in the Supersonic Ads tab? In addition, the SP tab doesn't open, so an answer would be appreciated. Thank you.

(He is referring to the only video available right now under Supersonic Ads, Asha Sing's "We Can Make It!" which is private, therefore unviewable, and unable to earn the cash from.)

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Encyclopaedia Britannica
noix du brezile
AND
thx

This person has the same issue I do, so let me translate it with added grammatical fixes:

Message: Since when are the videos from Youtube private, in the Supersonic Ads tab? In addition, the SP tab doesn't open, so an answer would be appreciated. Thank you.

(He is referring to the only video available right now under Supersonic Ads, Asha Sing's "We Can Make It!" which is private, therefore unviewable, and unable to earn the cash from.)

Thanks, that I actually understood. I haven't seen that ad or used the tree in a week, so the original message was largely incomprehensible to me. Clarity is important in this forum.

That's kind of a weird thing to happen, though. I wish Gaia would exert more control or awareness of what's going on with these ads. Seems odd that they don't, if they're an important source of revenue.

Distinct Regular

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Ace of Blue Spades
Encyclopaedia Britannica
noix du brezile
AND
thx

Thanks, that I actually understood. I haven't seen that ad or used the tree in a week, so the original message was largely incomprehensible to me. Clarity is important in this forum.

That's kind of a weird thing to happen, though. I wish Gaia would exert more control or awareness of what's going on with these ads. Seems odd that they don't, if they're an important source of revenue.

This video problem has been an issue for the last twenty four hours at least. I can't even flag the video, sinc the Vidrool UI has a flagging button, once clicked gives four options which do nothing...
Demonatrixxx
noix du brezile
AND
thx

Sobre o que você está falando

OK --- en français maintenant
Ace of Blue Spades
Noix, your post is so poorly worded and vague that I have no idea what you're saying. A little more detail and better grammar while giving those details would be greatly appreciated.

AND HOW ABOUT Demonatrixx ? --- what does it say ?

Distinct Regular

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
noix du brezile
Ace of Blue Spades

AND HOW ABOUT Demonatrixx ? --- what does it say ?

Demonatrixx's original message "Sobre o que você está falando" is in Portuguese, and directly translates to "About what you are talking" which is then corrected to:

What are you talking about?

Magnetic Phantom

Erailea

Usual I can get about 1000 gc a month, but at the rate I've gained GC so far, I'll be lucky to hit 450 gc :/
That's a whole lot.
The most I ever managed to get was around 300,
and it's been getting worse since the end of last year.
I'm lucky if I can get 20 in a month now.

Valiant Jackling

Anjoulie
Erailea

That's a whole lot.

I dunno. Maybe my region gets more offers? Not sure how the distribution works, but I was able to get $10-$15 worth of GC every month between September - December, and then again last month (I was away in February and January was pretty slow with things too, after the holidays, but I seem to remember getting close to $10). Prior to September of last year I was ignoring the free GC system.

Seems whenever I latch onto something, it dies a few months later gonk

Those free GC offers are one of the few things keeping me on this site. I love customizing my avatar, but with the economy being so screwed up I can no longer buy the items I want with gold. Without GC I'm in a rut crying

Magnetic Phantom

Erailea
Anjoulie
Erailea

That's a whole lot.

I dunno. Maybe my region gets more offers? Not sure how the distribution works, but I was able to get $10-$15 worth of GC every month between September - December, and then again last month (I was away in February and January was pretty slow with things too, after the holidays, but I seem to remember getting close to $10). Prior to September of last year I was ignoring the free GC system.

Seems whenever I latch onto something, it dies a few months later gonk

Those free GC offers are one of the few things keeping me on this site. I love customizing my avatar, but with the economy being so screwed up I can no longer buy the items I want with gold. Without GC I'm in a rut crying
Sure, location does matter in this. (And I only do the video offers, not any survey or "sign up for this!" offers or things like that.)
Still, you're lucky in that way. ^^

Well, I just don't buy anything anymore and mostly just hang around (or not).

fucculent's Waifu

Erailea

how do you even manage to earn that much GC?
      every time i look for something, nothing's free or wants credit card information.
      tellmeyoursecrets

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces