Welcome to Gaia! ::

Edgy Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is worth nearly 4 billion gold.

I was not aware that they increased the limit. Not that I'm complaining. I just wanted to say thanks to Gaia. And also a shoutout to vampire_queen7 for throwing it in the dumpster for a poor sap like me to grab.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Omg, I was curious about this too.

Perfect Saint

I think they may have done that a week or more ago. I forget what the new limit is now.

Edgy Trash

vampire_queen7
Omg, I was curious about this too.

Heeeee, you found my thread. XD Thank you for dumping it! I actually love Reve Rouille.

Myrielle

I had no idea that they changed it, since I rarely find anything in the dumpster worth more than a couple million. Still, it's good to know they upped the limit, mostly because it allows people to finally get rid of nice-looking items they don't want and give them to the less fortunate in a quick and easy way.

This makes me sound like a greedy a*****e.

But for serious, I think I speak for quite a few people when I say "Thank you, Gaia", because I know people have been asking for an increase for a while, and I don't know if they ever announced it. And even if they did, no one reads the announcements anymore.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Queen Monochrome
Heeeee, you found my thread. XD Thank you for dumping it! I actually love Reve Rouille.

Heheh, I stalk SF pretty regularly so I was surprised when it popped up. Happy holidays, I'm glad you like what you got. I figured people would enjoy it.

Wind-up Waffles

Wow, congrats on the find. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas