Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do u think this is a good idea?

yea 0.32222222222222 32.2% [ 29 ]
no 0.67777777777778 67.8% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]

Kalo55 rolled 10 100-sided dice: 93, 25, 37, 28, 18, 10, 19, 99, 8, 100 Total: 437 (10-1000)

i think we should have a dowloadable tab thing for msn messenger like the yim users can.
No. If you were smart you'd use GAVSIM or GCD or something other to make an avatar, then save it and set is as your display picture.
Zaine Kizuaink
No. If you were smart you'd use GAVSIM or GCD or something other to make an avatar, then save it and set is as your display picture.

He talking about the Yahoo Tab that let you change your clothing from yahoo...
Like Zaine said, it's better to download from GavSim.
Nah. I'll just stick with tektek for now...
It seems Vetto's the only person who's addressed the suggestion properly. To note, Kalo isn't asking for an avatar creator. In the Gaia Download section, there is an add on to YIM that allows users to customize their avatr without accessing Gaia Online (or for quicker purposes, without going to th eprofile section). I believe Kalo is asking for something similiar with MSNM. 3nodding
Arkham Asylum
It seems Vetto's the only person who's addressed the suggestion properly. To note, Kalo isn't asking for an avatar creator. In the Gaia Download section, there is an add on to YIM that allows users to customize their avatr without accessing Gaia Online (or for quicker purposes, without going to th eprofile section). I believe Kalo is asking for something similiar with MSNM. 3nodding
ok, well in that case...

Uh, i don't have MSNM, but i guess that that feature would be nice...

send them a comment or something. they'll listen.
i was asking exactly that thanks Arkham Asylum for getting it right.
downloadable items doesnt sound bad. in fact, it could be a good idea. just counts on what items too.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Zaine Kizuaink

But you'll still have the gav sim watermark on it and it kinda sometimes ruins the picture.
maybe gaia should have its own chat service, kind aliek google, yahoo, etc! kinda farf'etched, but i just suggest.
i like that idea keep saying it lol.
Arkham Asylum
Jakobo has made a Dashboard widget for it here that allows you to do things from your profile page, if that helps at all. Unfortunately its only for Mac users with the Tiger OS, which cuts out a lot of people sweatdrop I don't have a Mac so I haven't tried it out, but I want to take a shot at converting it to a Windows widget over my Christmas holidays.
they need one for windows and other computers too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff