Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

would it be a good idea?

yes 0.59016393442623 59.0% [ 36 ]
no 0.40983606557377 41.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

we should get like items from dothack like the braclet kite had and like all of his cloths and other characters cloths and items in the shops that would be so kewl whee would that be a good idea?
I'm sure it can be done as long as it is not exactly the same due to copyright laws, but it may not appeal to the users who do not like dothack.
but wouldnt it be cool to have kites braclet or balmunqs sword? whee
hella ******** yea
richie122391
but wouldnt it be cool to have kites braclet or balmunqs sword? whee
I've never even watched dothack, so I wouldn't know.

Dapper Fatcat

The weapons from the game .HACK are killer if anyone knows of the game. I doubt that there would be much problem as far as copywrites go because that is prettymuch a cut and past style that they use in the .HACK cartoons and games. (meaning that the stuff is simple and easy to think of so it's as common as a pair of sandles). Of course original characters are excluded but with a decent robe and wooden staff anyone could look like Tsukasa.

It's entirely simple and easy. But if you really want my opinion, wait until the battle system is released. It's rumored of the types of items and weapons that will be released so people may be able to make a decent Sanjuro, Tsukasa, Bear, BT, Orca, ect. It's entirely possible. Personally I would like to have Elk's robe whee
And perhaps a dark/purple magic staff from the game too.
Sephroe Zion
The weapons from the game .HACK are killer if anyone knows of the game. I doubt that there would be much problem as far as copywrites go because that is prettymuch a cut and past style that they use in the .HACK cartoons and games. (meaning that the stuff is simple and easy to think of so it's as common as a pair of sandles). Of course original characters are excluded but with a decent robe and wooden staff anyone could look like Tsukasa.

It's entirely simple and easy. But if you really want my opinion, wait until the battle system is released. It's rumored of the types of items and weapons that will be released so people may be able to make a decent Sanjuro, Tsukasa, Bear, BT, Orca, ect. It's entirely possible. Personally I would like to have Elk's robe whee
And perhaps a dark/purple magic staff from the game too.
actually for the game they asked for permission, and probably paid for the permission to use the things in Dothack

Unbeatable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
cool! Data Drain!

Romantic Exhibitionist

10,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Friendly 100
I never had the pleaseure of playing the games, but I would love the items from the show, .HACK//SIGN; like Sora's bladed gauntlets... 3nodding and Sukasa's staff...
I would like the staff Tsukasa uses. It's got an arc on top with a floating red ball in the center. I would prolly sell half my stuff just to get that staff. XD

It's the one that she's carrying:
User Image

I got the image from http://heza-chan.deviantart.com/
Hopefully something similar, but not an exact copy, but a few weapons from there would be cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff