< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Hayes28

I always liked that hair for males and it is sad that is not in more colors either. As for natural colors for curls, you're right there are not many, and those that are there are just plain ugly.

Lunatic

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

I'd like more curls in Rina's hair color. My hair IRL is that color, and it's curly.

Buggy Punk

More vibrant, casual curls would be great. I have wavy brown hair irl and the options in the Salon are so washed out and blah.

Cosmic Trickster

Yes. Just yes. Natural, normal curly hair... that's all I ever wanted. (Bonus points for fringes/bangs) emo

Besmirched's Wife

Shameless Lunatic

30,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
I would love more curly hair!

Cosmic Trickster

Hayes28
Jazz on the Time
Yes. Just yes. Natural, normal curly hair... that's all I ever wanted. (Bonus points for fringes/bangs) emo

Perhaps they can make curls without bangs and curls with bangs, they look the same with colors but one has bangs and one doesn't! OWO
Then every one of us curly-lovers will be happy! 4laugh
User Image
    I really, really, really, really want more brown curly hair.
    I also have brown curly hair irl. And most curly hair on this site either isn't brown, is a terrible shade of brown, or has bangs (not everyone has bangs, k? talk2hand )
    I would die for brown hair. I would die for curls. Combine them and it's ultimate death. burning_eyes
Hayes28

TIGER!!!!!
I have seen you in forums. I love tigers too. cat_ninja
Me too!!!! I couldn't believe at all there was no brown curls. I seriously couldn't. I never tried looking until a couple of days ago I was like; "You know what..? I should look to see if they have more options for my curly hair. OWO" but-..what I searched up-..just-.. cat_crying
The closest to the nice shade is the braids Rosamund has. I think that's a purtty shade of brown. also could come in other basic colors, too. but they really are in need of brown.
User Image
    Hello, hello.
    It's always exciting when someone recognizes me. I'm not worthy of it

Dainty Porridge has decent brown curly hair, but the bangs. I'd rather have side swept bangs - like in the ciels braided hair.
    Brown hair is pretty neglected which is a shame because people ask for it pretty regularly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff