More curly hair for guys, in basic colors 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
All of the Above 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 20 ]
World peace =W= 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Love me two times, I'm goin' away 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

This is a slow forum, you don't need to bump unless your topic falls off the first page.

The brown hair you see in that companion pose of Rosamund's Redemption is available for your avatar proper in Sainte Ciel: Eros as the" love is fervor" pose. Wendy's Care also has a nice, simple brown wig with a bit of curl to it.

Also as a helpful tip to your cause, you should to fix some of the grammar in your first post. For example, it should be "I've", not "Iv'e"; short for I have, or Iha've ;3

Buggy Mage

Great idea! More Realistic Curly styles are severely lacking. Its a shame really because we're missing out on some great possibilities. Rosa's hair is a great example of what they should aim for as well as Jim Morrison for a real life example. It would be really nice to see high quality hair styles like this. 3nodding

Destructive Bunny

Rosamund's brown hair exists in saint ciel: eros. It's braids not curls by the way :3

But yes, I'd welcome more hair.

Hot Lop

I have sexy, flowy, curly brown hair in real life and I like having brown hair on my avatars. But, like you mentioned, the only suitable representation is the gold shop hairstyle that you're wearing, plus a few SDPlus dolls I can think of but can't name off the top of my head.

As for men, a hairstyle like this would be absolutely darling.

Sorry I can't post nicely since I'm on my phone sweatdrop

Link

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I have annoyingly thick wavy hair IRL that tight ringlet curls when it's wet and I would love Gaia to have more in the way of curly hair.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Perhaps my favorite wig on this site is Prince of Thieves. It has an AMAZING curly hairstyle. We could use a few more curly styles for males. They don't have to look awkward or funky. I mean, take a look at this guy here:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I like this idea. More curls is something we need really. My hair is very bland irl it has very little to no curl, and I'd like to dress my avatar with some lovely curly hair.

Also, to see a recolor of Rosamund's hair... in brown... -melt.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces