Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Evader

I'm sorry that I spend GC but I only do it for items I like that would be impossible otherwise especially since I hoard anyways....
I spent at LEAST 1.5k earlier just a few hours ago probably NOT even THREE and all of a sudden the tiers start and i cant spend anymore and I don't even qualify for the lowest tier. Doesn't Gaia realize how much money they constantly let us lose? They constantly release things like this even GC sales , its unfair and a terrible dishonest way to run your business! You could at least tell us in advance when a tier will begin or START ONE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY, afterall the cs now updates at 10am so it'd be perfect.

As for the achievements you guys keep commenting on we all KNOW the achievements is broken SO DOES GAIA
they said they were going to fix it in their next patch they're aware of it any failure to do so its THEIR fault not ours especially since they KNOW there's a problem, I have had it for 2 days and am VERY annoyed by it but Gaia knows but its their choice to refuse to fix it. I'm also sure when they first broke (I also know this because that's what I saw with my eyes when it first happened) that eveyrwhere was flooded with complaints of the achievements being broken.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Well, I can't say that it pisses me off, but I do think it's just a big heap of nonsense. I don't care at all for it. Not one bit.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

User Image

I'm very, very, pissed right now. I suggested Ghosty March a while back and wanted it so bad. Now to see I'd have to spend $150 to get it I want to punch everything. Gaia is a real jerk for doing this.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
"Hey staff, should we fix the achievement glitch? Work on the inventory organizer?"

"No. We'll do another shitty tier system instead."

"Sounds like a plan boss!"

Demonic Evader

Bleeding Apocalypse
Well, I can't say that it pisses me off, but I do think it's just a big heap of nonsense. I don't care at all for it. Not one bit.
I like it because it helps get some unattainable items at the same time i think the tier golas are too high and not always worthy for their prize but sometimes it is.
It's hard to want to spend GC anymore because I buy for full price and minutes later it's sold for reduced and like things

Lonely Demigod

14,400 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
Yeah. . I spent like at least 8k about an hour ago. Kind of bullshit that the tier starts now

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

they should at least notify people a day or two in advance. That way people who do buy GC and are interested in the prizes have an opportunity to save up and plan their spending better.

Or maybe they just did this intentionally so that you spend more when you have to buy again so that this time it counts for the tier in addition to the time you bought your item. But whatever.

I think they should start it at the beginning of the day and let it run at least a week with some form of notification a day or two in advance. Seems kinda dumb that they just arbitrarily start and stop these things whenever...

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
It's the dumbest thing and I really dislike it. I dislike that tier bar too, though I ended up adblocking it so I don't have to see it anymore.

Prophet

Pixels actually piss you off?

Perfect Saint

For the 3rd straight time, I missed the start of the tier be a couple of hours. I think they need to make it earlier or have a wider time inclusion.

Relentless Glitch

Immigrant Song

Why wouldn't they in an avatar dress up site that can cost people real money?

Prophet

Dalia Royce
Immigrant Song

Hence why you don't spend real money.

Alexander the Darkangel's Love Of My Life

Colorful Bunny

24,025 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I am quite pissed off about this tier BS because I feel its unfair that it starts at such odd and random times of the day and I usually end up spending my GC too early to qualify I swear the tier events should have some warning or start at the beginning of the day.

I believe at the begining of the day would work best for everyone since everyone lives in different time zones >w< and people spend there GC when they feel like it not on your wacky time schedules also I feel its unfair because when LQI are sold out before the event starts then what are people to do .-.

Thats all I have to say about this I love the idea but hate how your throwing it out there when ever you feel like it making many gaians mad and making some of us wonder when is it safe for us to spend out GC.

Also during today alone I spent 2,500GC earlier and because of your surprise tier spending I have earned nothing!
gonk

Relentless Glitch

Immigrant Song
Dalia Royce
Immigrant Song

Hence why you don't spend real money.

Well that's clearly their choice and one of this site's major purpose. I think they've enough going for them to expect better things for their money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff