Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Magically Clueless
Nyadriel
Magically Clueless
Staff members stated before that they would update all the shops, so hopefully D*C will be updated too!

I really hope a ton of new items are added, and that the prices are increased. x_x

Personally I think the current prices of the current items should stay the same. But added new items can maybe be higher priced.
It actually be nice if same could be said for Old Fishing Hole and just put new item in there with higher prices. That would make it fair to newbies that come to Gaia.

Well, D*C has always been the "rich people" store, so it should continue to be that. I'm not saying like, 1bil and up items, but definitely higher than like 2 million.

the big question is what kind of items could be put into the shop to attract buyers though,

club verge has obviously flopped since it barely gets any action any more, and the regular cash shop gets all the attention and all the doosh,
as for Kanoko's shop, it kinda just feels like no one knows much about it, but it's also a cash shop-

but verge for the cash shops, was supposedly something like D*C was supposed to be for the goldshops

still; what kind of items could Cri release that would still be interesting enough for that kind of price nowadays..
-that still fits into the shops theme-

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

update with luxury animal items too please? :3
It really does need an update.
Items not shitty gold generators.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
teh tangerine

it would be nice with some cool-swirly demonic and angelic-ish designs,
maybe something released for x-mas; white and blue, red and green, -and gold/silver details...

stylish underwear would be pretty neat too,
maybe some plumed hats, gloves...

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Teacup456

User Image

update with luxury animal items too please? :3

that would be nice,
basically every other goldshop got animal-base-items...
After what's happened with these "custom" tickets and all, I am afraid of what would be made to be put into that shop.

Item quality has more ups and downs than a sine wave. That is concerning all on its own.
Konani_NTH
teh tangerine

maybe something released for x-mas; white and blue, red and green, -and gold/silver details...

Yeah that would be awesome.
I'd like to see more elegant dresses and such too

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
teh tangerine
Konani_NTH
teh tangerine

Yeah that would be awesome.
I'd like to see more elegant dresses and such too

or a wintery red-green suit for the more male-ish avatars?
ohh, or a stylish gold-white vest -w-~

-i know there's a big request for more male-oriented items, since there seems to be loads upon loads of female-focused items with skirts, dresses and girly-lingerie...

mhh, and a nicely-styled long santa-cap maybe..

i don't know if it would be much Cri if it's all holiday-themed things though,
and judged by the items already in the place; you don't get a bunch of extra colors of one item, neither do you get a full set of wear (hat, pants, shoes, shirt),
but it would still be nice to see some more items..

maybe something inspired by dark, blue forests and nights, or merfolk-styled items..
ohh, or a fluffy coat in white and silver...

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I've been ITCHING for some brand new items in Dernier*Cri. I loved the shop for the high quality of items in there. I found them to be very well drawn, shaded, and pixeled. They're items done with love and attention to detail. Some new exclusives would make me really happy.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Bleeding Apocalypse
I've been ITCHING for some brand new items in Dernier*Cri. I loved the shop for the high quality of items in there. I found them to be very well drawn, shaded, and pixeled. They're items done with love and attention to detail. Some new exclusives would make me really happy.

well, there's a "new items suggestion"-thread, official i think it says, somewhere here stickied in the forums, i don't see why we couldn't just go there and see what'd happen if we dropped a couple of suggestions...

but yes; they were very, very nicely made,
i wouldn't want some random trash or hastily-done edit thrown into Cri...

Stellar Cat

It really could use an update. And some of those items should be higher priced. Not all of them. Just a few.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tiana Luscinia
It really could use an update. And some of those items should be higher priced. Not all of them. Just a few.

hmm, it doesn't feel right to just change the prices in the cash shop..
it's some of the few things the newer users can afford ^^'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces