Welcome to Gaia! ::

FIRST OFF,
I'd like to make something clear.

I.KNOW.THAT.THESE.ARE.VERY.FEMININE.BASED.
I DON'T MEAN TO SAY BY POSTING THIS THAT I WANT THESE ITEMS RIGHT AWAY.
IT'S A SIMPLE SUGGESTION.

now, moving on.
--
HAHA, purikura purikura plz gaia.
decora clips would be awesome.
also the option to mix and match layer things.

examples of decora;
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

and some decora-lolita too;
User Image

so I'm basically asking for;
moar rainbow/cute accsessories
animal like bags like the pandy pack
moar layering options with new items

and if you think the examples I've posted are too "girly" there is also dark decora [I think]. Which is darker colours. An example of dark decora would be a mixture of purple, "toxic" green and black mixed.
Man they wear some awesomely crazy stuff.
I'm all for this~
Xroalia
Man they wear some awesomely crazy stuff.
I'm all for this~

Yup. Whenever I have the money I spend it at Claires and stuff and by now the girls who work there are probably used to the weird boy who buys jewelry and clips. Lol. xD I
added another suggestion. : D

purikura.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Gah!!!! My eyes... they bleed!!!! gonk

Other than the searing pain in my eyes from all those bright colors.... Im all for this. Not that i would use them, but im sure a great deal would. Only request i got is... please, have some darker colors too for those of us that are scared of bright thing...

oh, i see you mentioned that at the bottom... ok then. I will be happy with that. xD
Gabriella Ellenor
Gah!!!! My eyes... they bleed!!!! gonk

Other than the searing pain in my eyes from all those bright colors.... Im all for this. Not that i would use them, but im sure a great deal would. Only request i got is... please, have some darker colors too for those of us that are scared of bright thing...

oh, i see you mentioned that at the bottom... ok then. I will be happy with that. xD

lulz.
Oh gawd.
I want those top hats.

Sparkling Star

I
love
decora
Yes. <3 Seriously, I'd love to see some of this even if I wouldn't actually use it. smile

Merry Demon

16,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

-Squeals-
    xD
    Decora is one of my favorite Japanese fashion trends EVAR. xD I'd love Gaia forever if they made some Decora clothing. >w<
i would love to see these items on gaia! they're so awesome! also, check out the website, www.babyssb.co.jp/ its so amazingly cute! though i warn you, its all in japanese basically, but the picture files are really easy to identify and if you want to see everything the links are on the side of the screen biggrin
Star_Stricken_Dreamer
i would love to see these items on gaia! they're so awesome! also, check out the website, www.babyssb.co.jp/ its so amazingly cute! though i warn you, its all in japanese basically, but the picture files are really easy to identify and if you want to see everything the links are on the side of the screen biggrin

Baby has an english site, as does Angelic Pretty.
yesh YESH

and Have them span the price range.
like really cheap to really expensive.

YESH AND THE DARK DECORA YESH YEASH AND HELL YES!! heart heart heart domokun domokun
Even as a male..I would so love some of those items. They are so cute. ><
Kaiba-X
Even as a male..I would so love some of those items. They are so cute. ><

I'mma boy too. : D heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items