Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Saint

Shilshadu
Gilbert Nightray
grinning gray
DC needed to be updated if anyone hoped to keep up with the current economy without buying GCash, vending, or selling art/skills. and like ThanatosRising mentioned, the amounts granted are better than the 50-100g you'd typically get before the update, but they're still pretty insignificant.

No that is the problem. If we accept higher payouts in DC we are giving in to the new economy. Plus, they ARE in fact Gold gens like OP said. They make Gold more useless. The entire balance of this system is just effed up. I for one am not happy about this change ... It is the silent acceptance that this economy will never recover again, and that pisses me off.

everything you do on the site generates gold.

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰
Wow. That statement brings me back. Yes, Gaia is one big gold generator, but at least, the DC is free.

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
Myrielle
Shilshadu
Gilbert Nightray
grinning gray
DC needed to be updated if anyone hoped to keep up with the current economy without buying GCash, vending, or selling art/skills. and like ThanatosRising mentioned, the amounts granted are better than the 50-100g you'd typically get before the update, but they're still pretty insignificant.

No that is the problem. If we accept higher payouts in DC we are giving in to the new economy. Plus, they ARE in fact Gold gens like OP said. They make Gold more useless. The entire balance of this system is just effed up. I for one am not happy about this change ... It is the silent acceptance that this economy will never recover again, and that pisses me off.

everything you do on the site generates gold.

◕ ◡ ◕

Wow. That statement brings me back. Yes, Gaia is one big gold generator, but, at least, the DC is free.

age old statement for gaia, you know?

◕ ◡ ◕

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I didn't think 25K was all that much to make an drastic impact. In fact I think there should be an ultra rare DC that gives like a mil, like they used to occasionally have alchemy components before they were put in the gold shops.
Would you rather it give 100g like before they changed it?
If the large gold amounts intimidate you that much, just don't collect them everyday then.

Fashionable Bookworm

Rokusho The Black Cat
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Rokusho The Black Cat
This just reminds me of those posts that tried to reduce a persons gold for poor grammar or spelling errors.

I remember that thread. I laughed really, really hard when I read it.

I see this as just another way to get enough people riled up to get that achievement xD
I agree with this because I don't think the OP has responded to anyone. If they were serious they would've responded. Curses. Got excited over another useless thread again. Getting tired of these. I'm just tempted to opt out of site feedback because it's hard to tell anymore whose serious and whose not.

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Bergamot Bliss
Rokusho The Black Cat
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Rokusho The Black Cat
This just reminds me of those posts that tried to reduce a persons gold for poor grammar or spelling errors.

I remember that thread. I laughed really, really hard when I read it.

I see this as just another way to get enough people riled up to get that achievement xD
I agree with this because I don't think the OP has responded to anyone. If they were serious they would've responded. Curses. Got excited over another useless thread again. Getting tired of these. I'm just tempted to opt out of site feedback because it's hard to tell anymore whose serious and whose not.

I think it's generally best to just ignore the ones that seem that they are designed to be hated against for obvious reasons. I didn't bother voting on this because it was a pretty obvious stunt to try and get something going.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff