Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

omg yes whee

like, i'd like a line of all three different colored dancing flowers

put a garden/farm background there

and i can pretend i'm from harvest moon redface

i love how they dance like they're nodding, kinda like that solar flower pot u sometimes have in cars

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I was so disappointed when I saw that there's only one dancing flower when equipped. From the name and icon, I really did expect it to be possible to have a line of dancing flowers! Just makes a lot more sense since well... they're dancing flowers. They need to be able to dance with other flowers. xD
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image
I don't think it's accurate that you can only wear 2 animated items at a time. I went into my dressup and was able to put on 3 all together... a background, falling petals, and these lanterns.

Unless it's been silently changed rather recently, in the header and forums the standard working limit* is two; when there's three or more, they tend to either start bumping each other or making the avatar (except maybe one of the animations) disappear.

*There can, of course, be exceptions, but in general..

Swashbuckling Sentai

so far as I know, even though you can seem to be able to equip more than two animated items in dress up, it makes the avatar break when it's actually displayed in the header/forums and will not display properly.

It'd work better to have a single item that is a row of dancing flowers rather than equipping multiple items.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
ThanatosRising
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image
I don't think it's accurate that you can only wear 2 animated items at a time. I went into my dressup and was able to put on 3 all together... a background, falling petals, and these lanterns.

I agree that the dancing flowers should be able to be worn together! I'm sure I will probably end up with at least one of each when my Gates are unsealed, and I would like to be able to put them all on at once!

Yeah, the max is actually three rather than two. Pretty sure that you can't get anymore than that on, though, at least not animated.

Yeah, you can have as many animated items on as you want in dress-up. Only 2 save though, for me at least. (doesn't even save in the still position, unless you make it "still" to begin with.)

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
BOMB4Y
omg yes whee

i love how they dance like they're nodding, kinda like that solar flower pot u sometimes have in cars

Yes, that's where gaia got the idea. something so simple is all the rage right now. I've seen moving cactus in pots and even moving bugs in pots. This could be a whole new BIG selling idea!!! Come on gaia, get with it, more dancing flowers in a row!!! NOT just one!!
its a curse

Yeah, you can have as many animated items on as you want in dress-up. Only 2 save though, for me at least. (doesn't even save in the still position, unless you make it "still" to begin with.)

I can only get 3 animated items (in animated pose) in dress up before it starts bumping, but it'll let me save with all three animated.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
ThanatosRising
its a curse

I can only get 3 animated items (in animated pose) in dress up before it starts bumping, but it'll let me save with all three animated.

Oh, maybe it was my combo of items then.
Dx

Fuzzy Dragon

Codemonkey has stated that they were not designed to be worn more than 2 at a time. He said he was looking at trying to fix it since there are so many astras that come out and would look nice together and people want to wear more than two. However wearing more than that number in the animated form usually just cancels out or makes the avi disappear. It would have been nice to put the colors in different locations so if you wanted you could have more than one.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

tbh, I thought there was a pose where all three flowers danced when I saw the item.

like, a still and animated version of 1 flower
and then a still and animated version of the tres flowers

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
now that gaia knows how popular the dancing flowers are, maybe they will get smart enough to make it so we can put all three colors across the bottom...how about it gaia, this can be fixed!

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

dragon quest
BOMB4Y
omg yes whee

Yes, that's where gaia got the idea. something so simple is all the rage right now. I've seen moving cactus in pots and even moving bugs in pots. This could be a whole new BIG selling idea!!! Come on gaia, get with it, more dancing flowers in a row!!! NOT just one!!
wait

wait

there are BUGS in pots?? emotion_0A0 I haven't seen those emotion_kirakira must have one

You know, having the bee item buzz around would be fun too, to buzz around the dancing flowerpots

Back to Nature avi, here I come whee

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
BOMB4Y
dragon quest
BOMB4Y
omg yes whee

wait

wait

there are BUGS in pots?? emotion_0A0 I haven't seen those emotion_kirakira must have one

You know, having the bee item buzz around would be fun too, to buzz around the dancing flowerpots

Back to Nature avi, here I come whee

Yes, bugs. I saw one in a pot at my bank, it was kinda standing on end with its head sticking out of the pot, and the first two front legs kinda waved up and down. the cactus had an arm on each side and they moved a bit. and there were four or five different types of flowers. buzzing bee would be ok too.

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
dancing flowers across the bottom....more more more!!!!

Tiny Animal

21,275 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yes, please. While they're at it they should work on a Paw version for later release.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff