Welcome to Gaia! ::

What other races would you want to see more in plot/ events?

Orcs 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 12 ]
Imps 0.075757575757576 7.6% [ 15 ]
Centuars 0.1010101010101 10.1% [ 20 ]
Naga 0.065656565656566 6.6% [ 13 ]
Demons 0.1010101010101 10.1% [ 20 ]
Angels 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 18 ]
Dragons 0.23737373737374 23.7% [ 47 ]
Dwarves 0.025252525252525 2.5% [ 5 ]
Valkyr 0.080808080808081 8.1% [ 16 ]
Other 0.16161616161616 16.2% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 198 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Distinct Explorer

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Demons!!! and dragons and evil homicidal bunnies!
But yeah I agree
enough with the vampires and werewolves!(would've said zombies in there too but we've had more of those vamps and wolves recently)
I'm not really into them myself, either. I also agree with this. Werewolves are alright, but I'm not much of a fan of vampires and zombies. cat_rolleyes
I also agree with another comment, they are quite over-used. especially these days.

Distinct Explorer

I feel the need to bump this

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

What we need are

WITCHES.~

Or..maybe they already did that event that I wasn't aware of? sweatdrop

-~-â—†-~-

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Looks like from the last manga update we'll be getting a lot of vampires and dark elves. lol Though to be honest the two dark elves we know about are complete asses and I hope they get shot.

Distinct Explorer

[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

What we need are

WITCHES.~

Or..maybe they already did that event that I wasn't aware of? sweatdrop

-~-â—†-~-
They haven't done witches yet. It's vampires and elves again this year- and i know we already had several events with vamps and one with vamps x elves x humans x zombies

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Fractale
They haven't done witches yet. It's vampires and elves again this year- and i know we already had several events with vamps and one with vamps x elves x humans x zombies

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Yeah, I am kind of miffed about having another Vampire x Dark Elf event. I don't really know what I want to be. e_e

I mean, from both point of views, they all have bad reputation....

I was also thinking that they should make a "Black Lagoon Monster" theme that can be found in all of the Fishing places. (We don't really need to fish...they just... SPRUNG out of the lakes and into the town of Gaia. xD)

I know that there are countless of other monsters that we can do. 3nodding

-~-â—†-~-

Distinct Explorer

[Shewolf]
Fractale

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Yeah, I am kind of miffed about having another Vampire x Dark Elf event. I don't really know what I want to be. e_e

I mean, from both point of views, they all have bad reputation....

I was also thinking that they should make a "Black Lagoon Monster" theme that can be found in all of the Fishing places. (We don't really need to fish...they just... SPRUNG out of the lakes and into the town of Gaia. xD)

I know that there are countless of other monsters that we can do. 3nodding

-~-â—†-~-
I have a couple ideas, which I may or may not be posting later. i need to get them all straightened out, first. Then I'll post them only if I'm in the mood to.
creature from the Black Lagoon sounds ...different. It's not something I can see thrilling me, personally, but if it's not vamps and zombies, I'll take it.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm a bit disappointed that the event is vampires again. I'm not a fan of vampires, though I don't mind them being central to events, but... There are plenty of races on Gaia and I think just focusing a lot on one makes things get kind of stale. I LOVE the imps but we almost never see them. Same goes for the centaurs, for that matter. Will we ever see merfolk or sea monsters? And why haven't witches ever shown up on Halloween? Wouldn't that make for an AWESOME event? I think focusing on other races would give more opportunity for story and items.

As for the dragon suggestion in the poll, I would totally go for a dragon-themed event. Make it similar to the werewolf one where we get dragon "I am" items. Dragons are ******** awesome, but we don't have that many dragon companions and "I am" items on this site. cat_crying

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I'm just happy we get an event that is related to the plot again. I don't care that it's vampires vs. dark elves. It's related to plot and should make it interesting.

Distinct Explorer

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I honestly prefer creatures I'm familliar with and attached to established NPCs than have another thrown out (or badly derailed) set of characters in [insert species here]. But seeing a race that's gone by next event like the Zurg or werewolves or adding another forgetable NPC who will either fade into the background or shove the characters I like aside for THEIR plot that goes nowhere untill the latest shiny replaces them doesn't really appeal to me.
User Image
    Fractale for supreme overlord ruler of everything!
    Srsly. You have some of the best ideas I've heard.
    To be cliche, variety is the spice of life and such. So, spice it up Gaia

Distinct Explorer

OtakuJeannie
I honestly prefer creatures I'm familliar with and attached to established NPCs than have another thrown out (or badly derailed) set of characters in [insert species here]. But seeing a race that's gone by next event like the Zurg or werewolves or adding another forgetable NPC who will either fade into the background or shove the characters I like aside for THEIR plot that goes nowhere untill the latest shiny replaces them doesn't really appeal to me.
i can understand that you'd gravitate toward a species that has been around longer, but " tried and true" gets tiresome real fast, I think. There's so many other species that haven't gotten a time to shine because vampires and zombies have overstayed their welcome in a number of events.
There's nothing wrong with bringing in a new "one time" species, because if the community shows enough support for them, Gaia can EVENTUALLY bring them back in later years. Theres no guarantee That their first appearance is going to be their last
Point in case: zombies and vampires rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces