Love me two times, I'm goin' away 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER; This goes for both males AND females! So I am showing both equal love; this is not a female-only or male-only idea thread. I just wanted to say that. User Image

--

You know what iv'e noticed? I don't really see a whole lot of curly hair onsite.
Now, before anyone tells me there is infact curly hair on the site....I know that. cat_xd but, if you would hear me out for just a second, I'll explain to you what I mean.
~~~

In RL, I personally have curly hair. I looked on Gaia [[ perhaps it's my lack in searching however I tried my best ]] for just basic brown curls for my avatar, but I couldn't really find any.
Now, I'm not talking about the gold Salon kind, because most of the hair there didn't suit well at all for curls. I'm really talking about more expensive kind, like you see with bundles/RIGs/etc.

Iv'e seen these kind of curls;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know those are curls, maybe I'm kind of boring, but I would like to see just basic, brown colored curls. Nothing that looks like a Princess or nothing overly huge, just nice brown { long } curly hair.
I also know some people like making avatar's that aren't really connected to their RL selves [[ hair-wise ]] however, I'm one of those people who like atleast my hair to look like the real me. cat_sweatdrop I don't want my curls mint-colored, red, white or blonde, damnit. emotion_donotwant iv'e been wearing this basic wavy hair for a long time and I would just like better brown, long curls to show up.
Here's a example at what I'm trying to get at:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^ O my gawd, if you ever made hair almost exactly like that with dem same curls-...I will love you for-ever. cat_crying
I notice in Rosamund's Redemption, Rosa has brown, curly-like hair.

However, when I looked through it on Tektek, it had every single color but brown....Why does Rosa have brown hair but in the inventory of it, there's alot of colors except brown?
Also putting Rosa side-to-side against me, you can notice the hair iv'e got is real faded, unlike her hair which is more of a brown like mine/anyone with brown hair.

As for males, I would love better curly hair for them, too. I haven't really seen any curly hair for guys on the website at all....In the Salon they have some, but....

...I don't even want to begin. cat_crying
Better short curls for dudes would be awesome, they can be in various colors aswell, like brown, dark-brown, black, etc.
A good example of guy-curls is pictured here;
User Image

... ^ Best example your ever going to get. emotion_dowant
More curls for both genders would be loved. heart if anyone would like to help me with more examples, that would be cool too.
I'm dying for some good curls maaaan. cat_crying In basic colors, not odd colors like mint and red.

All in all, my suggestions are;
-More normal colored curls like brown. For curls I'm also suggesting ringlet curls too because I have natural ringlets in RL. but also, flowy long ( and short ) curly brown hair is good too. It also can not just be in brown, but other basic colors too. but gosh..please include brown in there whatever you do.
Also I'm suggestion more curls selection for guys too. Dem Gaia men gotta look gewd. emotion_dowant not all guys have just straight or spikey hair, also some people do roleplays aswell so it could be for characters too.

I know some people may not like the idea for whatever reasons, but it's just terrible when you have every single style of curls except ones in basic colors. I mean, brown is so basic..I was surprised there was barely any, because this website has been around for a long while. It just sucks for me that I have this gold-salon hair that I can't match any cool, new items with because the hair always looks odd. I'll give you an example of what I'm talking about;

New Roseamund's items, along with some thrown on, colorful accessories... but, can you see how badly the hair stands out from the rest of it? The hair color is semi-faded. nice wavy hair, but is bad suited for items that are new/bright/colorful like that. This is what i'm talking about, basically. since Gaia said they aren't going to add anymore to the gold salon, I figured RIGS/Bundles, etc. would be better.

I really hope you think of these suggestions. I'm really dying for some more good curly hair, for both genders, in more basic colors.

Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
O Jim, you is'a fine example of zee finest curls a man could have.
User Image

Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
02/Collectible -- WoW!!! I love the new curls! I'm saddened they aren't in regular colors though, but even though they aren't, I'm very tempted to buy one. But I shall wait and see if basic colors ever come out before I buy every curl I see released...
02/13 -- I absoutely LOVE the new curls in Princess of the world!! but, sad to say it's in white. :/ I wish you guys would really take this into thought. WHY U HAVE GOOD CURLS IN NO GOOD COLORS?? cat_scream
User Image

Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Truffle truffing stuffers gotta shuffle along.

Here is more idea's for curls some users recommended:

Captain Silas Manner
I have sexy, flowy, curly brown hair in real life and I like having brown hair on my avatars. But, like you mentioned, the only suitable representation is the gold shop hairstyle that you're wearing, plus a few SDPlus dolls I can think of but can't name off the top of my head.

As for men, a hairstyle like this would be absolutely darling.

Sorry I can't post nicely since I'm on my phone sweatdrop

Link

Pilotslover
I have annoyingly thick wavy hair IRL that tight ringlet curls when it's wet and I would love Gaia to have more in the way of curly hair.

Bleeding Apocalypse
Perhaps my favorite wig on this site is Prince of Thieves. It has an AMAZING curly hairstyle. We could use a few more curly styles for males. They don't have to look awkward or funky. I mean, take a look at this guy here:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games