Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Elder

8,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Thank you very much, now poor people can't even afford Gold Shop items anymore. :/ Also it shows that you just plan on keeping the inflation on this level. I mean that's nothing new, but still... Also the way you change the prices, sneakily, behind our back, is ******** disgusting. You are disgusting in General, Gaia. I wish there was an account delete option, because I really don't want to have an account to log back into here anymore ... ._. And I don't want to have to message you to delete my accounts, because we all know how lackluster your customer service is.

Colorful Star

Yeah, this proves that the gold sinks aren't doing s**t for us, and we shouldn't do them anymore. I thought they were created to GET RID OF INFLATION, not make it worse. Assholes.

Vampiric Vampire

14,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friendly 100
I feel really sorry for the newbies that come in. IMO, gold shop prices should stay how they were, inflation or no. It's not the newbie's fault that all this happened, but they're the main ones that are going to get punished for it.

Divine Enchantress

19,025 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Moira 200
I can't even open up the shop.
Elemental Meadows
I can't even open up the shop.

neither

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Woah woah, what price changes?

Fuzzy Dragon

How are you getting in to see anything? H&R is still locked to me.

Fronic's Wife

Shameless Werewolf

13,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Married 100
It's locked for me too.. (http://www.gaiaonline.com/kickstart/sol_wesley_2k14/)
Other shops haven't had any price hikes either... so I wouldn't panic just yet. You may have seen a glitch?

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
gold is pretty easy to make now, with daily chance giveouts upped and many people are more generous - plus the gold that's given to a gold shop disappears, thus making it a gold sink and getting rid of inflation slowly, bit by bit sweatdrop the store isn't open because it's part of a mini-event right now.

josabean's Husbando

Greedy Husband

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
        A gold shop jacket that used to be 50,000 is now 2 million. Hahaha. GG Gaia. Have people chip in for your goldsink, only to turn around and rip people off in the shop they just helped save.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

Super_Ninja_kun

OP is probably talking about this thread. Still not sure if it was confirmed prices will change or if it's just a glitch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff