Welcome to Gaia! ::

closed

Sparkly Pirate

19,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
I've been wanting to make a pirate avatar lately... And yeah, a gold shop update would be good. The ones we have in those shops are pretty outdated, some new ones would be great. I'd personally kill for some pirate boots myself. Some pirate wench dresses would also be really neat, we don't have any of those yet.

Super Genius

I would love some more piratey outfits. Especially if we could get some long skirts that are cinched up high on one leg.

More headbands/bandanas would be awesome as well. It would be a great time to recolor those headscarves to into patternless colors.

Also some captain coats that look nice without giving football player shoulders. I would love to see some of that.
marshmallowcreampie
I've been wanting to make a pirate avatar lately... And yeah, a gold shop update would be good. The ones we have in those shops are pretty outdated, some new ones would be great. I'd personally kill for some pirate boots myself. Some pirate wench dresses would also be really neat, we don't have any of those yet.
....and people say pirates are overdone, How can that be when we have so few items to work with. They're not done till I say they are, yaaaargh!
Do you remember the year when we got the pirate sets as starters? They may be newer items than the first pirate set in Barton Boutique, but they still feel kind of old to me.
Thanks for the reminder on the boots. We could always use more boots. I'll add that to the list.
I don't want to wait until they actually fill out Buccaneer Boardwalk with whatever they're planning, only god knows when, for us to get piratey stuff. In fact, I think we should've gotten a pirate update when the area was open to the public.
But now is as good a time as ever

Sparkly Pirate

19,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Lunartail
....and people say pirates are overdone, How can that be when we have so few items to work with. They're not done till I say they are, yaaaargh!
Do you remember the year when we got the pirate sets as starters? They may be newer items than the first pirate set in Barton Boutique, but they still feel kind of old to me.
Thanks for the reminder on the boots. We could always use more boots. I'll add that to the list.
I don't want to wait until they actually fill out Buccaneer Boardwalk with whatever they're planning, only god knows when, for us to get piratey stuff. In fact, I think we should've gotten a pirate update when the area was open to the public.
But now is as good a time as ever

Agreed. I'm not really into the Starter Pirate Set, the colors are hard to use. More, updated pirate stuff would be good. Shirts, pants, boots, dresses, hats and bandanas, maybe some swords and a peg leg, all that jazz.
marshmallowcreampie

Agreed. I'm not really into the Starter Pirate Set, the colors are hard to use. More, updated pirate stuff would be good. Shirts, pants, boots, dresses, hats and bandanas, maybe some swords and a peg leg, all that jazz.
I actually didn't mind the color on them. W e just need more items in those colors to make them more usable. Like how we got peach ad lavender in our recent GS update. Gaia just needs to make the unique colors more consistent, instead of bringing them to the gold shops every once in a blue moon. i actually hope that if we do get a new pirate set, it'll have some of those colors in them, along with the usual "standard" colors we always get.
I had to check BB again for pirate flags. Disappointed that there's not even one in there. Very disappointed, indeed. And I'm not buying that overpriced Pirate EI just to have one, either, when we should have cheap, non-GC options.
Sinivar
I would love some more piratey outfits. Especially if we could get some long skirts that are cinched up high on one leg.

More headbands/bandanas would be awesome as well. It would be a great time to recolor those headscarves to into patternless colors.

Also some captain coats that look nice without giving football player shoulders. I would love to see some of that.
Funny how Gaia's always catering to women clothes, yet we don't have pirate wench clothes. I put a lot of pics up of that just for you. There were so many good ones, I couldn't pick just one. XD I hope we get all of them.
The headbands you speak of, do you mean the preppy ones in Gambino Outfitters or whatever? I was sad they didn't come without patterns. I don't use them because of that, so yeah, it'd be cool to get them plain.

Kindly Kitten

I would just die for some of those female outfits! emotion_kirakira

Witty Risk-Taker

18,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
More pirate-themed clothes? I'm for it. 3nodding

Kawaii Sweetheart

12,600 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Nerd 50
Pirates are WIN. So much win. I'd really like a cutlass.

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

As Matt Patel from Scott Pilgrim would say "PIRATES ARE IN THIS YEAR!"

Hardened Member

MOAR BOOZE ITEMS!
*cough* In regards to a piratey update, I would like to include SPACE PIRATES. 'specially since the weird against pirate act is against pirates in...CYBERSPACE emotion_awesome

I would like to have some decent amputation and space piratey things, like:

Decent Cyborg Stuff
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Modified Pirate Flag

Machine Background (shoot, we have a wooden deck already)

Would it kill Gaia to make dirty, dingy, ripped attire? Pirates are not a clean lot.

Bashful Exhibitionist

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'd love to see more pirate items in the gold shops. And maybe recolor the old ones.

Supportive Enabler

10,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
I would love to have some of the skirts and coats and headbands. But please please can we not get ridiculous stripper-boots? T^T I want boots that look like they belong on the high seas! Not pencil-thin stiletto ankle-breakers.

Beloved Elder

Slick Southpaw
snip

omigosh those movies heart heart

pirate I agree with more pirate stuff. I would love more styles and colors of eye-patches and peg-leg mods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff