Welcome to Gaia! ::

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image

Castlevania is one of the greatest game series released. The Belmonts and many other heroic figures are forever locked in an unending battle against the dark lord himself, Dracula. Having some item knock offs from the series would be wonderful to have. :3 here are some examples, and more to come as I add along the way. Feel free to add your own photo examples. ^ ^

wahmbulance UPDATE!! wahmbulance

With the current success of the new Netflix Castlevania series its time to revive this thread and get back to requesting these items. I'll add items from the show as things go along.

User ImageThe vampire killer. User Image

The vampire killer. Well known as the infamous whip used by All Belmonts and a few other select to fight their enemies and destroy Dracula himself. Even though we do have the beautifully done fire and ice whips, I feel that we should be able to have a normal leather whip. Those others that are from the Nightmare, Lightening Lash, and Accessories de Cirque aren't exactly the best of whips made for our avis. Whip should come in either black or brown.
User Image

User Image

The Familiars

Familiars are important assets to the Castlevania games. Why not give us a few of our own based a little off of the ones from the game?

Fairy Familiar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ghost Familiar

Hand/Health items

Now what's a good castlevania knock off without a pot roast that came from a wall or a whole chicken from a lit candle? I like how gaia does have a whole chicken item, and fish. But that my friends, isn't quite enough. Here are a few I had in mind, and would love if they indeed come in 8-bit like form for the shits and giggles.

Pot Roast

User Image

curryrice

User Image

dimsun set

User Image

Sirloin
User Image

High potion

User Image

Sub-weapons/ Items for avi hands or side at the waistline

A lot of Castlevania games have sub-weapons as secondary attacks or in some cases a third means of attack. These would be great to have on our avi's or at least clasped to the side of the waistline.

Throwing knives

The clothing

The clothing design is as someone once told me, amazing. I couldn't agree more. The unique styles are well done, and I honestly wouldn't mind seeing them on gaia avis. Here are some examples below for both for men and women.

Example 1 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 2 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 3 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 4 : Cornell's normal clothing

User Image

Example 5 : Cornell's prison clothes

User Image

Example 6 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 7 :

User Image

Example 8 :

User Image

Example 9 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 10 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 11 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 12 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 13 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 14 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 15 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 16 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 17 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

User suggestions

Example 18 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 19 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Example 20 : Should come in different colors.

User Image

Tattoos Front/Arms: Should come in different colors

Back Tattoo :User Image

USER SUGGESTIONS

Sheoldred
I would love some beautiful Castlevania style eyes and hair. And pretty dresses.

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
The only problem I have with this is that, unless you blatantly copied the items (which has lawsuit written all over it without some kind of colossal promotion for precisely nothing), we already have plenty of items to easily mimic just about anything out of Castlevania, and this is coming from a huge Castlevania fan.

One of the first two whips was a Flame Whip, very reminiscent of classic CV. We have about five different whips now, maybe even six. We have weapons galore, a plethora of regal and formal wear, and there are all sorts of accessories and God knows how many demonic and vampiric items available.

I like the concept to a degree, and perhaps an update of items distinctly designed -after- Castlevania's style may be approved of... but actual Castlevania ones? I just do not see it being practical for Gaia, especially since Castlevania is a bit of a forgotten series these days, at least for the most part. It is nothing like it was.

Timid Survivor

This is a great idea.

What happened to the old knockoff request thread, anyway?

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
That's why I said knock off items on the above before showing the pictures. 3nodding I've also stated on the above, that that the fire whip and ice whip do serve as perfect items for a Castlevania cosplay, but that the other whips don't exactly cut it. =/ they're too small at both the handle base and the whip length itself. It's lazy simple wavy pencil lines when there can be so much more potential.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Baronne de la Nuit
This is a great idea.

It died. sweatdrop and the creature didn't really put much effort into having it be noticeable for a while.

Timid Survivor

Angeloni87
Baronne de la Nuit
This is a great idea.

It died. sweatdrop and the creature didn't really put much effort into having it be noticeable for a while.
Ah, I see.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
I should probably fix the title so that the same mistake won't happen again. XD with adding the words knock off since the person missed what I said at the top. :3

Man-Hungry Demigod

I would definitely like the whip. There's no basic, good looking whip on gaia. It makes Nighty sad. Vampire killer would be pretty sweet!

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
>.> are you always stalking me? XD

Indeed. D= I'd love for basic whips. I know for a fact they can make basic whips. remove the fire and ice tips from the ice and fire whips and they'd be the absolute PERFECT basic whips.
I would love to have Richter's coat ;w;

I would love to have items like Castlevania. We have a bunch of video game items on Gaia, and lots of other items referencing shows and such, so why can't we have some Castlevania stuff?

Man-Hungry Demigod

What? It shows up on my feeds list! how could i not click on something castlevania related xD

and yes. its what i do.

Man-Hungry Demigod

i do love the poses for the fire and ice whips. if they made it like that the only thing i would change is add an option to have it on your side. like its hooked to your belt.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Nikki: exactly. D= It's high time we get a bit of castlevania reference lovin.

Night: >.> ............ok. X3

I like that idea, the the side option. :3 that's another that shouldn't be hard to do.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Castlevania bump!

8,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Angeloni87
Castlevania bump!

totally booty grabbed ya >.>;

hm as many ripped off items as they're are, Castlevania stuff would be pretty neat D: but just think of the repeated cosplays. blerh.
*hugs Alucard* >>; they need to make better looking vampire skins though. :/ and colored too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff