Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another Edit: For anyone still having trouble, I had another account that still wasn't granting and had to visit the Event Forum for it to grant....not just the page that tells you your snowflakes collected but the actual forum. Hope that helps

Edit: Got mine. Had to do one more round of boxes and then it took a while. All thanks to Zero Omega for helping with this!

Ok, looks like they've fixed the caroling achievement WINTERSDAY BARD for those who hadn't already completed caroling. But those of us who were so finished that we no longer have caroling icons have a real problem. Assistance please?

In staff updates, it said that the next time we caroled we would get the achievement. I have some questions:

1. What is the name of the achievement so I can check to see if I got it
2. Is it the same as last year so if you got it last year you won't get it this year
3. I've already gone through the caroling the max amount since it just says hi to me now and no carol

Feedback is, maybe there could be a little more info in the staff update.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
All this, seconded. It's more than a little confusing to check if we don't actually know what the achievement is.

I've already completed the loop for each item and visiting a shop again to carol didn't grant any achievement.

Angelic Blob

oops, wrong one lol.
I guess I wasn't granted it either.

edit - received
It would be nice to know if it was the same Caroling Champ achievement from last year or if they made a new one. Since if it's new, I'd need to file a ticket for it, but if it's old I don't.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Yeah, I was wondering myself surprised I don't want to file a ticket needlessly. But I completed the cycle (all 8 boxes mind you) and didn't get a new achievement

probably the old one confused

Forlorn Toaster's Husbando

Nuclear Powerhouse

I've done all 8 boxes too, but no achievement (I even cycled through for another box 1 to make sure). I don't recall ever getting last year's achievement either, though I could be mistaken.

hmmm

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I'm wondering of this as well. I do have last year's and I really want to know if it's the same or different.
I was wondering the same thing. I looked to see if anyone had a list of the achievements and so far I have yet to see anyone post about the caroling achievement so it's hard for me to know if it's the same one that was granted previously or if it's a new one.

EDIT: Received achievement. Took about an hr to grant just like the staff alert said.

Undead Survivor

16,440 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 20 Wins 100
I made a ticket....I don't have it either .-.
I just figured it was another broken achievement. I still never got one of mine from the last event.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
I'm having the same problem. Maybe the broken achievement and further details could be addressed in one of those little Staff Notices?

54,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
Same here. No achievement yet. crying

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
More information would be helpful.
ThanatosRising
It would be nice to know if it was the same Caroling Champ achievement from last year or if they made a new one. Since if it's new, I'd need to file a ticket for it, but if it's old I don't.

Hey thanks for mentioning the name of the achievement. I'll check to see if I have it now since nothing granted for me this year.

Swashbuckling Sentai

same, still no sign of the achievement here either

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas