Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've noticed that you keep making a new gold generator each day and keep discounting it. I think because, they're not selling that we'll so you change the name. I think it gets redundant and annoying. How many do you currently have in the Gaia Cash Shop. Just Stop releasing them period.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I wish they'd stop as well, but we all know that they won't.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

I completely ignore announcements now. I used to watch them just to see how high the top payout was of the GGs, but after it hit 1 tril, I stopped. I have no idea what they're at now and I really don't care.
KittieCupcakes

But there needs to come a stop where Gaians put their foot down.
Sirquo
I completely ignore announcements now. I used to watch them just to see how high the top payout was of the GGs, but after it hit 1 tril, I stopped. I have no idea what they're at now and I really don't care.

I read announcements hoping that they will say we have officially stopped releasing gold generators.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
And as other people have pointed out, it's not actually a discount if it was never listed at that price in the first place. emotion_facepalm

Divine Muse

Nova0437
And as other people have pointed out, it's not actually a discount if it was never listed at that price in the first place. emotion_facepalm

And that s**t is illegal.

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
Yeah, it just adds to the announcement spam when it's released and an hour later, its announced that it was discounted.
Jayce Reinhardt
Nova0437

And that s**t is illegal.

Sarcastic Prophet

Some Gaians simply don't know what gold generators do, know and don't care, or actually suffer from spending/gambling addictions. All we can do is attempt to educate users on the real effects of gold generators and hope they change their minds and reject gold generators, thereby cutting into Gaia's bottom line and making them stop.

TheCornell
KittieCupcakes

Liberal Fatcat

Gaia: "Now why would we stop releasing something users love?! We're sorry you dont appreciate getting lots of gold for cheap, but we're not going to stop releasing something users love just because a couple users are being negative nancies! We're doing this because we love you! The MP is fine."

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
TheCornell
KittieCupcakes

Many Gaians have put their foot down, but Gaia's staff will continue to cater to the 3% of users who are still buying those stupid things.
Apparently their wallets speak louder (even though so, so many users have said that they are boycotting GC until the gold gens stop, which means that Gaia could make so much more money if they'd just listen to users for once).

Loyal Tipper

It is starting to get irritating to get an announcement every hour or so. But I really need to know when the next gaia cash discount comes

Angelic Blob

Regardless of the new generators, they are still selling Flynn's Chest. It periodically stocks automatically at different times. It is always on the second page so users who are against it don't see it.

Sugary Exhibitionist

Sirquo

Also stopped checking announcements. Before it was "Oh hey! Now what is being added/what is going on around Gaia?" Now it is just "What new crappy gold generator and/or cash only item is released now?"

Had a sense of loyalty to Gaia before, now I don't care what happens to it. It really does not even feel like a free to play game anymore when each announcement is about new items that require money to obtain.

And nobody better say "But you can get those items with gold!" with the sorry state the economy is in. Items are now capable of going up literal billions over night. Everything even remotely fancy is hundreds of millions minimum. It's like Zimbabwe up in here.

For now I'll just be riding the broken Gaia economy to its grave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff